Reviews for Last Chance
Kane anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very good, very few errors
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
AWESOME FIC! I love all the kataang flufinesh! You are really good on this! :D :D
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
WellMissEmilyMarie chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I like how I to had forgotten about the battle with the spirit :) great story!
mwaterbender96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
! Oh so romantic! And funny I can perfectly imagine Roku and all the past lifes this master plan! Asomeness! :D
kataanglover2000 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
AvatarLover93 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
It is funny and there are really innocent in love with each other.
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 3/26/2010

Yeah right, THIS IS INNOCENT...

I love this fic!
Ai shi li chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
it was very very good sexy and funny 2 thumbs up
Kataang0599 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
haha that was great. again not like other m fics where its all graphic and stuff. very good job
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That lemon had some pucker to it. It wasn't a bad storyline. The sex scene was definately hot. I still lol ever time in inexperienced guy make the girl cum on the first try.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
XD Awesome! This was a nice AangxKatara fic. Write more!
Yami Ayato chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
It just goes to show you that if past spirits have to trick in order for you to get your true love, you're desperate... But, really, I enjoyed this story a whole lot. This is pretty good for a first story. I wish mine were as good as this... See what you think when you can read and review some of mine.
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hey there. Good story...i thought about your request...and i think it is great. I will try it as soon as i get the chance. This might be a good idea. Yes it will. Thank you. your review jumped out at me. I am in your honor. (Bows) I am off to make the Bathhouse... Laterz
ameo66 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was a pretty silly story line.