Reviews for Big Brother is Watching
bloody-suki chapter 1 . 3/17
ugh my heart, this was all kinds of fluff amd love ;A; thank you
Natalie Ryan chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Such a sweet story. I can picture Leo doing that. Totally. Tender moment between him and Splinter.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
aw...this is so cute!
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww, this one's really cute and very sad too... It's because of one little phrase which Splinter even didn't mean that way was the trigger for little Leo to be the leader... so sad...

What the shell? How one can say that so meanly? To write fluffy sugar chibi stuff is more difficult, I think- and then to write such a cute but yet SAD fic- who can top that, huh?

Don't worry, you are great! And being able to write Chibi fics is a very very great talent! Don't let those people say something else! :D

I loved the three-year-old-logic of Leo and I loved how you wrote Leo got his big-brother/leader personality

Really really good job :DD
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Sweet and kinda sad at the same time. Very well written and I loved your characterization of Master Splinter and Leo. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That is most certainly *NOT* all that you are good for! I think that person was jealous! And excellent fic by the way, it just goes to show that you've got to be careful when you say what you say, but good job chibi Leo! You were a good ani!
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
...Aw...That's so CUTE! 'hugs chibi Leo' I love it!
aiko5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
aw, leo is so sweet! he is soo my favorite turtle ,_ I really liked this fic, you did a good job.
Lovova chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Both adorable and creepy. watch out boys, big brother is watching! Haha, cute story.
basialynn chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was so perfect, I loved it. I've got to thank you for writing such wonderful chibi Turtle stories!
fork tounge chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
very good. it felt like i was watching one of the turtle tot episodes. well done!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw! That's so cute! I really liked it. Leo is a hard person to understand but he's also one of the coolest!

TCT

There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aw! That is so cute! *huggles chibi Leo* that was really beautiful Cyn. Simply beautiful.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh, how adorable! I loved this, Cynlee! It also shows an innocent take on how Leo became who he is. Wonderful!

~Pi90katana
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
A nice little story that sets up Leonardo as the ever watchful big brother. You've got to wonder if something similar happened in the show (or comic) so that he was the ever vigilant big brother. I'm guessing unlike the "Ghosts" storyline, this one is actually a little bit more connected to the events of the show?