Reviews for Big Brother is Watching
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
aw...this is so cute!
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww, this one's really cute and very sad too... It's because of one little phrase which Splinter even didn't mean that way was the trigger for little Leo to be the leader... so sad...

What the shell? How one can say that so meanly? To write fluffy sugar chibi stuff is more difficult, I think- and then to write such a cute but yet SAD fic- who can top that, huh?

Don't worry, you are great! And being able to write Chibi fics is a very very great talent! Don't let those people say something else! :D

I loved the three-year-old-logic of Leo and I loved how you wrote Leo got his big-brother/leader personality

Really really good job :DD
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Sweet and kinda sad at the same time. Very well written and I loved your characterization of Master Splinter and Leo. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That is most certainly *NOT* all that you are good for! I think that person was jealous! And excellent fic by the way, it just goes to show that you've got to be careful when you say what you say, but good job chibi Leo! You were a good ani!
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
...Aw...That's so CUTE! 'hugs chibi Leo' I love it!
aiko5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
aw, leo is so sweet! he is soo my favorite turtle ,_ I really liked this fic, you did a good job.
Lovova chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Both adorable and creepy. watch out boys, big brother is watching! Haha, cute story.
Basia Lynn chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was so perfect, I loved it. I've got to thank you for writing such wonderful chibi Turtle stories!
fork tounge chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
very good. it felt like i was watching one of the turtle tot episodes. well done!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw! That's so cute! I really liked it. Leo is a hard person to understand but he's also one of the coolest!

TCT

There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aw! That is so cute! *huggles chibi Leo* that was really beautiful Cyn. Simply beautiful.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh, how adorable! I loved this, Cynlee! It also shows an innocent take on how Leo became who he is. Wonderful!

~Pi90katana
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
A nice little story that sets up Leonardo as the ever watchful big brother. You've got to wonder if something similar happened in the show (or comic) so that he was the ever vigilant big brother. I'm guessing unlike the "Ghosts" storyline, this one is actually a little bit more connected to the events of the show?
Reijiro chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Short but sweet! Gees I find reviewing your stuff the hardest, 'cos it's such a rarity to find anything to query about or pick with 'em! And just jotting 'Loved it!' must get awfully repetative to hear, so be warned I'm gonna ramble!

My fav bit was Leos' justification for 'helping' Mikey, that is just so typical! AND Splinters little grumpy rant not falling on deaf ears like he expected it to. Darn kids, they never listen to what you WANT 'em too, lol!

The nice little segway to 'today' at the end rounded the whole tale out perfectly. ROLF! You'd think Leo could rest easy knowing Splinter was with LH and the Professor. Brains and brawn to look out for his Dad, but old habits die hard. And it did tug at the ol' heartstrings.

Don't stress about the language chibi Leo was using, I don't think it is overdone at all. Heck I have a two year old that's not talking at all yet, and my five year old is still learning how to pronounce and phrase things, and he's one of the better talkers in his class at school. I'm probably telling you stuff you're already are well aware of, but one trend I've noticed with other chibi and G2 tales is that the kiddos often seem to develop at an advanced rate. Makes it easy to write them into fics as interactive characters, but isn't always that believable. I reckon you've managed to miss falling into that trap with your series, one of the reasons I love 'em so much! I can just see my own kids doing and saying the same things, lol!

Also, I reckon you should sick Audrey onto the ass of the ignoramous who said chibi fics were all you're good for! They obviously haven't read all of your works yet. But seriously, I don't think you should take it too hard, you are the Chibi-sensei afterall! AND the Master of All Things Splinter, The Queen of Toon Sidestories, the Creator of ORIGINAL Characters... I could go on, but I'm probably makin' ya nervous already, lol!

Anywho, that's enough of a ramble from me.

Cheers!

PS: 'Loved it!' LOL!
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Sque!

I just loved that! What's an ani? Like the eldest? A son? Or something?

It's always fun to delve deep into the psyche of Leo, you know, to see exactly when he became the leader. I find myself like you, leaning toward the idea that he learned when he was younger, that he always has had that 'leader' personality.

Hey, I just wanna say, you shouldn't feel bad about the sugary fluffy comment! I mean, at least you can do a dang awesome Splinter. My Splinter isn't worth beans.

Wonderful job. I've always loved your stories, Cyn!