Reviews for The Romance of Neville Longbottom
Nice one!
I enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.
ashleigh.s.billings chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Very good i like how ginny was in control most of the fanfics i've read ot's been neville in control but that's not him I bow to you :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like it! Terrific story! I think Almira deserved a lot more than what she got.
fledge chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Exactly what should have happened after the DoM events - if JKR had had any sense in her dense head, that is. Nice story indeed and a nice change from the all-too-cliched Gibnny the love potion brewer ideas.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, How sweet.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You wrote Neville well, he's got power, he just needs to overcome the timidity and lack of confidence that was instilled, albeit accidentally, in his early childhood. Personally, I think Ginny/Neville is a great choice as he'd help ground her while she'd give him the confidence and support he needs; that could be a most spectacular match and, in this reader's opinion, be a great pair to team with an HHr pairing. Oh, and, yes, you did use "bint" properly.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Lovely story: the characters, the plot (evil girl gets punished, Neville and Ginny get together)... perfect!
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It's beautiful! Almira was an awful girl though I was pretty sure she would be nice. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Amazing . I love the ending almira got what she deserved treating poor neville like you did characterized neville right.
AmazingGrace chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was gorgeous!
cherry328 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
that was so sweet poor neville though that must have really hurt but the whole NL/GW was really cute.
madamemoonyblues chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
aw. and also, nice. sorry, nice is my reaction to things that I like, and aw is for sweet things, and this is both, so...anyway this was great, i was surprised it wasn't your usual pairing as it was so good. it was really great.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
aww thats so cute i love it. it was obviouse from the beggining she liked him and i think the way you showed that but he didnt realise was great.
Falco Conlon chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Simple and adorable. Neville needs more love than he gets, well done for recognizing that! And the slugs were a nice touch.
Joanna May chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This was quite well written, except you need a Brit picker for next time. We don't have "extra credit" over here, and we don't "go stag". I've never heard the second one, so if it is used, I'm guessing it's rare.

The context you used bint in works, but it's a little jarring. It can mean exactly what you think it does, but it's often used to refer to old women "that mad old bint" sort of thing.

It's a cute story, and I'm glad to see neville get his revenge.