Reviews for The Romance of Neville Longbottom
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I love u keep up the good work
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Nice one!
I enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing.
ashleigh.s.billings chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Very good i like how ginny was in control most of the fanfics i've read ot's been neville in control but that's not him I bow to you :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like it! Terrific story! I think Almira deserved a lot more than what she got.
fledge chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Exactly what should have happened after the DoM events - if JKR had had any sense in her dense head, that is. Nice story indeed and a nice change from the all-too-cliched Gibnny the love potion brewer ideas.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, How sweet.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You wrote Neville well, he's got power, he just needs to overcome the timidity and lack of confidence that was instilled, albeit accidentally, in his early childhood. Personally, I think Ginny/Neville is a great choice as he'd help ground her while she'd give him the confidence and support he needs; that could be a most spectacular match and, in this reader's opinion, be a great pair to team with an HHr pairing. Oh, and, yes, you did use "bint" properly.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Lovely story: the characters, the plot (evil girl gets punished, Neville and Ginny get together)... perfect!
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It's beautiful! Almira was an awful girl though I was pretty sure she would be nice. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Amazing . I love the ending almira got what she deserved treating poor neville like you did characterized neville right.
AmazingGrace chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was gorgeous!
cherry328 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
that was so sweet poor neville though that must have really hurt but the whole NL/GW was really cute.
madamemoonyblues chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
aw. and also, nice. sorry, nice is my reaction to things that I like, and aw is for sweet things, and this is both, so...anyway this was great, i was surprised it wasn't your usual pairing as it was so good. it was really great.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
aww thats so cute i love it. it was obviouse from the beggining she liked him and i think the way you showed that but he didnt realise was great.
Falco Conlon chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Simple and adorable. Neville needs more love than he gets, well done for recognizing that! And the slugs were a nice touch.