Reviews for Ghost of the Past
ebs12 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Not after that ending I don't! This Akkarin doesn't deserve her, Sonea should end up with Dorrien
Lady Turalia chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Really nice story. I read it during this evening and I was always completely stuck to it. Very good work. Like also your writing style. :)
Inazea chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
I sooo love your story, the first time Akkarin had to fight for Sonea in that way. Love it 3

Somehow I miss a lovely trashy chliché ending with lots of kissing and hugging and so on, but hey! it could be worse. By far.

Thanks to my really odd sense of humor, it made me laugh really hard to read the first chapter ... and to read how Akkarin suffered. I guess I laugh so I don't cry or something .. nevermind

I love your story 3

LG

Ina
Imi.Imz chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
That was good! I loved it! Keep up the good work! :) :)
Cylinder chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
I LOVE IT.

At the end, you said something about staying in character? Well, I'd say that Sonea was definitley in character, however, Akkarin seemed a bit too emotional and desperate. But it was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it. ;)
shelly chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
hey this is my first fanficiton story ever and yours really blew me away.

i loved the chemistry between sonea and akarin in the book and i always wanted to read more bout it so thanks for giving me brilliant reading material!

keep it up:)
Rana Ninque chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Which just PROVES that NOTHING can keep those two apart! SO THERE, CANAVAN! J-MercuryUK says it, and I second it! Who are you to question our authority here!

Sorry, just really feel they belong together. I can deal with character death, but pointless killing is pointless killing. Do you think we could arrest her for murder?

Great chapter, regardless. I love your writing. Ever going to do anything with Tayend/Dannyl?

Love,

Rana
Skyz-Angels chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
What? its complete already but what about the fight? But at least you have a nice ending lol!
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
its finally finished lol!

really enjoyed this fic, and i know how the book ends in my head as well... :P

thanks for writing this )
Artemis Fowl II chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Hello,

a good chapter! its nice to see them back together and i think it is sort of in character for them.

AKKARIN CAN NOT DIE! that was my only problem with the series so you cannot let him!

appart from that, try to update in something other than five of six months :)

Yours,

Artemis Fowl II
Moons-Chan chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Lol, it's complete? Finished? Why not the fight? T_T But at least it's a nice ending.
Moons-Chan chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
OMG! That Yilana... (I'm wordless) Please Update!
coco chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is amazing! i absolutely loved it, you shouldn't worry i think it came out perfectly definetely one of my favourites
lunaris eques chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
the best, The Best, THE BEST! Finally someone who gave a rational explenation to everything. I can't wait till the next chapter. This is positively THE BEST!
lunaris eques chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
this totaly, totaly rules! And I realy don't say stuff like that often. And only by the 3 chapter to top! THE BEST!