Reviews for Loss of Innocence
Erika chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
Hey you said that there was only one more chapter to go but that was a year ago. When are you going to update? Your story is excellent and you should continue it. And if it isn't to much to ask could you make a sequel?
VampireBassist chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Man, please updatee
Rebelle Boss chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Rebelle Boss chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
I like this i cant wait whats going to happpen nxt?
mahwish1 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
You gotta update soon! Please.. You have to.
kaihillover chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
You know, it's about time that you updated. P Just a a suggestion. Pretty please. :)

~KaiHil Lover
Fire Witch 55 chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Please updated soon again.
Potasi chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
UPDATE! I've read all the chapters twice!
Jakumo1 chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
NOOOOO! Please don't make Kai DIE! 0.o
Tory Carmichael chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
That was awesome as!

Please update soon, I've been missing this story :)

xx
sky d chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
i liked this story

update soon, please...
cOOlzanimeaDDict chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
good chapter! But I'm so sad that it's going to end. I hope that you update some new stories if you get the time

Update soon please.
09sasha chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
it will be a happy ending right? please ay it is. anyway cant wait for the last chapter really looking forward to it.
VampireBassist chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Damn oh damn. I can't wait for the next update.

I hope Kai's okay. XO

Crazy great plot~ Please update soon.
kaihil lover chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Hmm, the only thing that's going through my mind is how big of a disrespectful pervert Hiro is! I want castrate him, then we'll see how he abuses people! : I pity for Ming, despite her intentions of telling about Hilary, she did not deserve what she got. Oohh, I just hope Hiro gets his just deserves, he should end up rotting in jail, wait why jail, when you can give him a death penalty! *evil laugh*

KAI-KUN! O_o He can't die! He can't leave Hilary like that! Kai- kun, don't die! He can't die without the two of them telling each other that they like each other! O_o Nooooo!

Yeah, now that I'm over that shock, I'd like to say this was an awesome chapter, I can't wwait for the next one, to see what happens to Kai, he can't have died! I will not believe it! *shakes head stubbornly*

Well, I guess that's it, please update soon. :)