Reviews for Five Doctors House Didn't Drive Away from PPTH
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
that was AWESOME and that last bit just really MAKES me miss the old Wilson House Dynamic...

AngelofSnow chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Hilarous! I loved it!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Very cool, only House.
Julie chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Not a House fan, but was intrigued enough to see what the crossovers were and was very pleasantly surprised by your fic. Very funny. Loved the FK bits as well as Quincy. Very nice job.
Innogen chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh, this is hilarious! LOL! Can you do me a huge HUGE favor and post in FK_Fanfiction... if you already haven't? I haven't been real active on LJ recently due to illness, and ran across this here, and absolutely love it!

Finally, you let Lambert live! It almost seemed like House was going to ask her out out ::snicker::

The Die Hard chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Hm. Well, I guess TECHNICALLY House didn't drive away two or three of them - and really, I would have expected Dana to hand him his head on a platter - but if House can get results like THAT, he shouldn't have had nearly so much trouble with Vogler. I'm glad you brought Natalie back, though. Heh. Bets that House will cross paths with any of these guys again? Especially Quincy, and wouldn't you like to be in on THAT dinner conversation. (Not!)
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
The last line really describes House. I found myself laughing by the end of the story even though I only got some of the references. This is an excellent piece of work. Thanks for sharing it with the readers of FFN.
Elaine chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Great story!

I've almost given up on House fanfic, because I've seen very little that captures House's persona. You're dialog is excellent and so in tune with his snarky personality!