Reviews for Sins of a Princess
RageQuit chapter 1 . 1/15
I know, I might be little late with this review (9 years, well...) and I don't think you might come back to read this but I just have to leave a review right now.
I finished To Green Angel Tower Pt. 2 a few days ago for the first and i was very unsatisfied by how most of the moments between Simon and Miri went. Especially that particular scene you reworked here. I really had to put the book down for a few hours and think. Miri can be so cruel sometimes. But as soon as I finished the book I wanted more of them. More moments, better moments. I searched several fanfiction sites throughout the internet and finally I found this story. This is how it should've went from the very beginning. Period.

I apologise for any mistakes in my review since i don't speak english that much. But I read a lot in english.
Honkytonksy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
*nod* you captured them both perfectly. This is sooo how it shoulda gone, can't get enough of the Simon/Miri moments. Beautiful work! D'awwwwwwww :P
rubyhardflames chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aw, so cute and fluffly! I'm an avid MirixSimon supporter all the way. Great job on this fanfic, although it could have used some grammar checking.
Galencristiel chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I've only just finished the series, but I loved this story! It was very good and very well written. You portrayed the characters really well! Thanks so much!
thrownhammer chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Thanks Kitty, I loved it. I was just thinking of getting these books back out, I have not read them in years and years. You were the swing vote. Thanks for the bedtime story.
karrenia chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
So very glad that I came across this, a nicely introspective and very true to the characters expanison on that scene and how it played out, and how it affected their reactions.

seomensnowlocke chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Ironically enough, my pen name for the site is the same as our young hero.

That was really well done and enjoyable. I think you really captured Miriamelle's character here. To be honest, I like the way the confession played out in the book better, but this was a great alternative take on it.
Fallonaiya Sedai chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Arg, you're so RIGHT! That's how it should have been! But no, they were both so misunderstanding... AWESOME, AWESOME job with this! I really think you should continue it:)! Can't wait to see more...