Reviews for My Soul's Dearest Wish
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
The Seven of Us chapter 32 . 3/9
Honestly, I can't believe this doesn't get more love. It's ridiculous. I'm recommending you to every person who might possibly ask.
~Ruby
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 2/28/2015
loved it I am not the biggest Ron because of what he did in GOF and DH but this was an amazing fic

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
angellovesfanfiction chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
Awesome! I looved it.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Ohh Frick!
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
You deserve all the thrown objects and some! Need a - want a- short sequel come epilogue! NOW!
Cherry chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
The only issue I have with this chapter is that you say that Sirius hasn't been able to use magic since he was partially sucked into the veil. But you have him conjuring a blanket for Harry and using other magic.
K D BLACK chapter 32 . 7/4/2014
I love. I read in one time. it's fantastic story. felicitatiion
here again chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
Not bad work but why u put potters in bad light. ..
cringe chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
look, i'm sorry but the whole premise of the story is edgy. what happened to 'ancient' and 'powerful' magic? it seems like there are love shields being created left, right and centre.
zaliarose chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
Hey, I just wanted to write that I know that James and Lily were pretty rude in the beginning, and that was no way for them to treat their Sirius and Remus. I have a feeling that we'll never get the whole story whether these two ever truly reconcile with the others, so I won't dwell on it. Two, I honestly thought the chapter titled "traitor" was going to involve Wormtail in some way or another. I mean, is Pettigrew dead or missing, or what? Three, Dumbledore really really ticked me off in this story with how quickly he was in justifying the misery he put Harry (and others who've dealt with his manipulations) through as "necessary" and for the greater good. Bah! You don't foster empathy in a child by isolating them and subjecting them to such troubles. You give them love and support, show them how to do so for others, and teach them right from wrong. Harry's overdeveloped sense of wanting love could've ended up with him becoming worse than Voldie. He says he feels sorry about it, but I don't think he really is. He was super lucky that Sirius survived, or he would've been persona non grata.

Okay, that's all I wanted to add. P.S. I really like your story Sympathetic Magic, it totally blew me away :D
zaliarose chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
So, yeah. I finished. At least I know that the Horcruxes were destroyed, and other good things happened. It's been a real slice, and sorry for what I'm about to do *tosses a book at you* I hope you're happy I feel like someone's been playing Whack-a-Mole with my insides!
zaliarose chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
I hope you realize this story has given me serious anxiety. While I like the pacing of the story and the progression of Harry and Ron's relationship, I'm uneasy with the brush-off everyone seems to be employing when dealing with the elephant in the room. First off, do his parents even KNOW about the prophecy, and that's why he's being targeted by Voldie? Are there even Horcruxes in this particular time line? Will Harry and his parents ever talk to a counselor/mind healer or SOMETHING? Because finding out your parents are suddenly alive but can't cope with living in a future where most their friends are older or dead, and that their baby is a self-sustaining quasi-grown up (who only wants them as 'friends') sounds like it could fill an episode or two of Dr. Phil. He can't accept them as parents really, and I guess wouldn't be fair to force him to. So I'm guessing they're going to need to find a way to fit into the world the way it is now, and essentially, re-learn and establish new connections with...everyone. I'm not saying it can't be done, but...only time will tell.
Northernlight13 chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
Putting in the Cinderella part made me smile; I notice that the few stories I've read of yours so far have done so quite a lot. Your writing is great, and I have enjoyed reading your fanfics immensely.
puretsubasa chapter 32 . 4/16/2013