Reviews for My Soul's Dearest Wish
Cenozoic15 chapter 28 . 7/18
Okay, so I love your Dumbledore. Normally I am all for manipulative!Dumbledore, but I love how you have made yours a loving grandfather who has an active and real relationship. I have not yet gotten to the next couple chapters, but I have to tell you that I love this story. Normally I don't ship Harry/Ron, and this is most definitely not your usually Potters-live-through-Voldemort's-attach!fic, which I adore. Keep on writing and I wish you the best of luck to help you on your way through life! ️
gleefan2009 chapter 32 . 3/19
love it please write more
bluekitnaru chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
i did not see that coming.
what are the potters doing?
bluekitnaru chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
you go harry stick to what you believe in!
are you gonna bring the potters back soon?
bluekitnaru chapter 17 . 12/7/2016
oo i wonder how ginny's gonna react finding out harrys taken
bluekitnaru chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
im happy that thay got to go back to hogwarts even if it was only for a little bit
Cztelnik chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
Liked this fic other than the acceptance that abuse of Harry was somehow a necessary evil. We know from public statistics that abused children often grow up to act as they were treated and become abusive. But other than that it was fun and a but if a good fic.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/17/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
The Seven of Us chapter 32 . 3/9/2016
Honestly, I can't believe this doesn't get more love. It's ridiculous. I'm recommending you to every person who might possibly ask.
~Ruby
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 2/28/2015
loved it I am not the biggest Ron because of what he did in GOF and DH but this was an amazing fic

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
angellovesfanfiction chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
Awesome! I looved it.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Ohh Frick!
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
You deserve all the thrown objects and some! Need a - want a- short sequel come epilogue! NOW!
Cherry chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
The only issue I have with this chapter is that you say that Sirius hasn't been able to use magic since he was partially sucked into the veil. But you have him conjuring a blanket for Harry and using other magic.
K D BLACK chapter 32 . 7/4/2014
I love. I read in one time. it's fantastic story. felicitatiion