Reviews for My Point of View
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow, amazing!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG That was amazing. Beautifully written.

"Not you? No, never you. That beastie was not after you... I was." - there were so many wonderful, unique expressions in this story!

I LOVED it.
addictedtoinuyasha chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I'm not sure wether to say, that's sweet, or that's sad...Wel, both I guess. Amazing description! Love the oneshot!
Marzi chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I've always wanted to do a take on Jack as he gets eaten- and I have to say, your was very inspiring.
Beautiful x lie chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
reaaly god :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
beautiful fic, i can see jack thinking those thoughts. good job!
Miss Lo chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was so romantic I think I feel tears in my eyes!
BloodyPirates247 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wonderful as always, but it wasnt wax in the lantern but oil, it was an oil lamp... a/w (anyways) The kissing scene was very powerfull... and you put just enough description to let me know what was happening but still keep me interested. BRAVO!

the ... Bosnian (i dont know how i feel right know... probably PMS LOL... ttyl)
captjackspeanut chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Loved your version, and I have read a lot of these and I like yours the most! Always good! .
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
You are so good at these things! when i read a story and find that Jack and elizabeth are in love, i dont normally like it becus i think that will and elizabetha fine just the way they are ...so thats why in the second movie when elizabeth kissed him i was like...no! this was really good, i loved it...if they were to make jacks point of view in the theaters..i'm sure it would of been like this ...god job ..i love it ps..another reason i didn't like it when they kissed is becuase i love jack sparrow hahahaha! heehee good job!
Willowred chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh, this was excellent, very well written and had Jack down to a tee. Yes it was a little bit different, into my favourites you go! Great job.
music nerd chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
(aka nerd's united, aka everyone's favorite thesaurus, aka the grammar fairy)

very good one shot; im not one for portraying jack in love with anybody cuz i think it's kinda unrealistic, but i still read the j/e pairings and such. i must say, this is very good; poignant. i like it.

it's hard for us to imagine what knowing you're going to die is like, as none of us ever have, but i think this is pretty good. im pretty sure that i myself would be so freakin' scared i'd probably make a complete fool of myself, and then end up dying anyhow, just my luck.

but jack is the unlikely hero! i love him! enough to write an essay about him! (scary, right?)

good stuff!
Fer Turner chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
There are no words to say how much I liked your text. It's so lovely, I like it very much
alb29 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006