Reviews for Return of Naruto
It's not arashi its minato namikaze where the fuck do u people get that retarded shit from look at the manga and it will tell u that the yondaime hokage, naruto's father, is named minaro namikaze.
i hate the new naruto and sasuke, though if you had made the stiry where as naruto comes to konoha in disguise it would be extremely cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Hmm... Rushing doesn't do anything any good...
Tentailed chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Wait wasn't kisame dead?!
The Winds of Change chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
"Sasuke, did Naruto do this to you," Shizune EJACULATED. THE FUCK?!
Hah chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This is simply terribly XD
Phoenix185 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
you know arashi is just a codename for minato so it is really minato not arashi
Haro4 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
bugs have blood
Post U Later chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Wow, That Made... Like No Sense. Why Would Naruto Want To Kill Sasuke? Just Because Sasuke Wants To Kill Him?
Post U Later chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Lol I Find This Hilarious. Naruto Is Practically Killing People & No One Is Getting Really Mad At Him. It's Just So Funny! XD
Post U Later chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Sweet. I Can Totally Imagine This. Freaking Awesome. Love That You Took That One Move Form Inuyasha. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Oh Yes, Orochimaru, He Just Shows Up Randomly. What's He Been Doing? Following Naruto?
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Lol Kiba's Going To Get His Tail Handed To Him.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Lol I Love How Bad Ass Naruto Is, Though I Don't Think He'd Really Do That To His Former Team, Even If They Were That Incompetent.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lol, I First Started Reading The Rewrite Of This, I Can See Why You Wanted To Rewrite It, They Are Completely Different Stories. XD