Reviews for Interactions
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Awesome confrontation!
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This story seems earily familiar...could be ive read it before? Sorry if i didnt review...

Anyway loved all the silent comversations.
FabulousFever chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
ok, so my read it all in one night plan failed in epic proportions. but that does not change the fact the i loved this story so much, that at times i couldn't get enough. i loved and hated you, it made the wild ride very exciting! i am very happy with the end result, it was such a fantastic read that when i did finally fall asleep i found myself dreaming up what could happen in the following chapter. :D i just wanted to say, this story was amazing, breathtaking, and exhilarating in the most epic forms.

Thank You, for one of the best X-Men stories I have ever read.
FabulousFever chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
i'm loving this story so far, and i especially love being praised whilst reading it. i'm pulling an all nighter to read this one!
Lara chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Hi. Just wanted to say that this chapter is brilliant! The whole Remy/Jean dynamic was fantastic! good job there!
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is off to a good start. I look forward to seeing where you go with this. I like the characters you've selected to star in this.
Glyth chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
The Jean and Remy game was the best. Extremely entertaining, and I love "the game". No need for medals, I was disappointed that I was already at the finish line. Was it something you made up, or is there really a game like that?
Blimey The Toad chapter 26 . 8/2/2008
I love the way you write the charactors, and the dialogue is amazing. I don't see Rogue as *quite* that vindictive, though. The interaction between Gambit and herself was pretty witty, though.

And it's also how I kinda see Gambit being when he leaves her "for good". His mind completely made up, not giving in this time! Then, BOOM, he's back where he was. Eh, I've done the same before, so I guess I totally understand where he's coming from... damned endless cycles!

So... depressing. But, all the way, awesome.
Geminia chapter 26 . 5/27/2008
Oh hell no. You did not. Not an ounce of peace, huh? I hope in the sequel they get a happy ending. I hope Xavier gets delt with as well as Sinister. I hope Logan, Bobby, and Stormy find peace. I hope Jean and Slim are able to be together as well as Remy and Rogue. And, I hope those children are rescued.

Geminia chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
It's like watching two trains on the same track going right at each other. I am just sitting here with my ice cream, not sure what to do. Man, I hope they all get their happy endings.

Geminia chapter 18 . 5/27/2008
Why do I feel like Scott was a moron for making them all stay in one place to kill each other? These people seem intent on killing and screwing each other up!

Amazing story though.

Jess chapter 26 . 3/26/2008
its strange that i found the "almost break up" in chapter 25 between remy and rogue more upsetting than my own. guess it just put things into better perspective for me. amazing story ]
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Can I just say that that was the BEST END to a chapter EVER? EVER! I was so into it and then it ended with such a simple line... there's no way to stop reading now! Ok, well I know this story is finito, but I'm getting into it a little late in the game. So, I'm off to finish. Good job!
seapinks chapter 26 . 3/27/2007
This was brilliant. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this.
saucydeviant chapter 22 . 3/18/2007
Sorry, but..:

"If it’s any constellation…", I think you mean consolation.

Still loving the story though. I like the accents:) Makes it way more authentic. Please be a happy ending please be a happy ending please be a happy ending...