Reviews for Tipping the Odds
iminthemiserybusiness chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Thx for a cute little fic x well done!
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
aw, thats so sweet! i love jasper! screw Team Edward, n Team Jacob. I'm Team Jasper.

Team Jasper does not play well with humans.

anyway i love ur story! u shud write more!
Soladara chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh this was very good. Nice and sweet. I like the drama playing out inside Jasper. I'm not sure why it's so hard for a guy that feels the emotional death of his victims to fight the bloodlust, or why it's so much harder for him than the others, but it sure makes for torturous stories. Thanks for sharing this one with us.
dsolo chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Very good. Truly felt like Jasper's POV. Keep up the good work.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aww! That was cute. Great first fic btw, definitely a hundred times better than mine! I have yet to write for Twilight though... *sniff*
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love it ... I really like Jasper and Alice together.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was sweet. Just a walk out to the car - who knew it could be so interesting to witness! Well done. Nicely in character!
TheBratPrincess3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was really beautiful

great job

-BRAT!
RossxRachel4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
yay, a Jasper and Alice story! there aren't enough of these...
writing bird chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That's a great story! I simply loved it! I really hope that you write some more!
Inaniyor chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is really sweet. It's fluffy, but not so fluffy that it goes up your nose and down your throat and makes you choke. Jasper and Alice are both in character, and that's great. I really like this little vignette! Thanks!
Sango Hale chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hi, I read your fic recently and I have to tell you that I love it. One thing, do you mind if I translate it into Spanish?

AlicexJasper couple is very cute, and you portray Jasper's love for Alice very well. Well, I'll wait your answer.

Bye!
Tommy4eva chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I love it! I just read Twlight and New Moon a few days ago, (I finished them both in two days tops because I couldn't out them down,) and I fell in love! They are THE best books. My two favorite authors are Stephenie Meyer and Tamora Pirece. Anywho, this is really good. Great job.
Kallie Lynne chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
That was adorable! You should write more to it!
NellieGURL chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
aw, what a cute JasperxAlice story! I LOVE it. :)