Reviews for Enduring Love
Thedummie2 chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
Hey! Again, great chapter. Although I was expecting more differences. I dunno. I guess I don't see Ronon as the type of person who would pin Teyla to the mat during a fight (though I did like Teyla's response to that) and I CERTAINLY don't see Ronon using Teyla's love to get to Kell. The latter is the one that really bothered me because Ronon's a good person deep inside, and I think if someone was close to him, he wouldn't use them, but rather do whatever he could to help or save them. That's proven in Sateda. By using Teyla's love like that, it's a deep betrayal that Teyla would not have easily overcome. It also destroys Ronon's credibility as a person. Maybe it's just b/c I also didn't like that eppy where you took this from and the way they dealt with Kell, but that's just what I think. Looking forward (and not) to the epilogue!

Thedummie2
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
but...but...? how can you just stop there and then finish with one chapter? I'd have to take three more just to get the angst out and the fluff back in!

well don't just sit there staring at your screen! update already!
Wraith named Michael chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
Although not the happiest of endings, this chapter was still good.

I like the John POV, I always wonder what John thought of Ronon when he first came to Atlantis. I loved the fight scene, that was good. Sorry John, you snooze, you lose. I can't wait for the epilogue. It had better be good. * Friends rise hands and stunners **hive ship arms weapons* Or else.
ravenstarwind40 chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
I love, LOVE the way you tweaked the scenes just enough to make them fit the story. They're powerful in their own right, it would have been wrong to leave them out, IMHO.

It's almost over, damit! *wails*
Reefgirl chapter 19 . 11/9/2006
*Sniff* I love a happy ending
Thedummie2 chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
OMG...this chappie was all sweet fluffiness. It was perfect! Thanks again. Can't wait for the next chapter and the epilogue. I love this story, and I'm gonna miss the constant updates when it ends. :(

Thedummie2
KateCarter chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
*sniff* The only thing that's keeping me from bawling is that my roommate's asleep, and if she woke up she'd be asking me why the heck I was crying over the homework I'm supposed to be doing... :D

Very good.
Satryicon chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
aw this chapter was so cute! the meeting between Ronon and Kyana was very well written _ can't wait for chapter 20 )
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
yay they're back together!

that's all I've got, sorry : )
Silver Midnight chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
OMG! That was so awesome! I can't wait for the next chapters. I'd love it if you could do at least a small part in the POV of John or Elizabeth or someone. It would be great to read what they think of Teyla's husband. Awsome story. I'll be so sad when it's over. );
Wraith named Michael chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
That was so beautiful.*has tears of happiness* I am so happy Ronon finally gets to meet Kyana and the ending scene, where he is holding his whole family, That was beautiful. Update soon.

Oh and BTW just to really make sure that the ending goes good. I am gong to have a few more friends watching. Actually, I'm gong to have alot more friends watching, say, A whole hive ship full. I am going to have a Wraith hive ship monitoring you from orbit. Ok, Have fun.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 18 . 11/8/2006
Rodney's hanging bit was our second favorite part, our favorite was getting to see Ronon's chest, LOL so hot! Srry for not reveiwing our computer has been haveing problems. But we are herer now. I loved the Eye and John and Elizabeth are getting married yeah! Nerwen couldn;t wait for this chapter and she loved every bit of it. Update soon.
Satryicon chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
omg! omg omg that was the bestest chapter ever! i loved it! _ can't wait to read more!

Muffin
KateCarter chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
Yay. Two chapters. I am happy. Good job.
Silver Midnight chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
This was so awesome! I love how they finally found each other again. I can't wait for Ronon to come back to Atlantis and meet Kyana. This story is excellent, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

P.S. - Thanks for answering my questions. (: (: (: