Reviews for Enduring Love
freeplaces chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
That's freaking hot ...

You forgot in the preview Ronon & Teyla retrouvaille ...!

:-)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
wow, two new chapters of this and one of superman, all in the same day!

I'm in heaven...

yay they're back together! this is good, you've done a really great job of sticking to canon whenever your AU runs into it.

keep it up!
Wraith named Michael chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
YAY! Teyla and Ronon are back together! I am so happy! And Ronon knows about his daughter! Oh and I noticed that John asked Elizabeth to marry him. That will be interesting, But still, Teyla and Ronon are back together! YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter although I am sad that this story is coming to an

end. My frinds will be whtching extra close to make sure the ending goes good.
Reefgirl chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
Aw, I'm a sucker for romance really
Reefgirl chapter 17 . 11/7/2006
Ah. I once heard Eric Clapton sing Tears in Heaven live at Wembly stadium, you could have heard a pin drop in that 70,0 seater stadium, I had tears running down my face
Thedummie2 chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
SQUEE! YAY! They're back together again! OMG. I could imagine this so well. Thank you. Can't wait for Ronon to meet his daughters. These past two chapters were GOLD.

Thedummie2 chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
Again, another beautiful chapter. Can't wait for the next one, and I can't wait for the Ronon interaction. Update fast!

Silver Midnight chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
I really like this story so far. I especially like how you worked in Kell. I have a question, and if it's answered in future chapters I'm sorry - is this AU? In episode 304 Sateda, Ronon is married before the culling when he becomes a runner. I'm also thinking that if they had known each other before, Ronon and Teyla's reactions to each other and other things (like Ronon killing Kell) would be different.
Wraith named Michael chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
Lots of Shweir in this chapter. I felt really happy when Teyla and Kyana reunited in the gateroom and I bet Kyana was really happy when Teyla said she would spend the night on the mainland, That was sweet. I liked this chapter. Oh and you say you have a virus huh. I wonder if the Wraith give life abilty could heal you. Never have tried to heal someone with it before. Maybe my friends can try, I'l talk to them about it. Oh and although I do like "Superman", I love "Enduring Love" and I would really like to see this updated more then "Superman". Friends still watching.
Reefgirl chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
Good take on the Genii story and feel better soon, unless it's a computer virus then try AVG, worked for me
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 15 . 11/5/2006
My sister is welling up she LOVES the shwier stuff and can't wait to get some details, flashbacks etc. LOL I wish you could see her it's funny.

I loved the stuff too, can't wait for the SoraTeyla fight scene
KateCarter chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
Hmph. Honestly, I'm feeling a little miffed...been there, done that, only got one line of really valuable information out of it. Cheater. I suppose we get a review of "The Eye" next.
Megan chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
very awesome.

there is some awesome shep/weir moments to pull from, I agree. have fun finding them all!

btw... no one would mind if you jumped ahead to Runner ;-)
Thedummie2 chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
Sorry that I didn't review for the last chapter. I had a REALLY bad week, and I felt like taking a shower and just sleeping. But anyway, these last two chapters, like always, were amazing, and Ronon's scene in Chapter 14 was beautiful. It was very him, and I think the fact that he went because his gut told him that SOMETHING was wrong was perfect. It's very him. Can't wait for tomorrow's chappie!

Wraith named Michael chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
I like this Chapter, No Teyla/Ronon though, but I willing to forgive. I like the Shwier in this chapter. Takes me back to the episode. I am interested in see how John and Elizabeth. Update soon. My friends will be watching you, closely.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »