Reviews for Enduring Love
Reefgirl chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
Back to the action, nicely done
KateCarter chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
WONDERFUL! I want more! NOW!

...honestly, I really want to skip to the second season...
Megan chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
can i just say how much I love the excellence that is this idea? I'm rewatching season 2 and its completely destroying my ideas of teyla/shepp... all i see is teyla/ronon! I love this twist, can't wait for an update and can't wait for "Runner"!
Wraith named Michael chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
I loved this chapter. I do feel sorry for Ronon, again. He saw that Teyla's world was gone. But he did find the cradle, Now he suspects and that makes me happy. Poor Teyla too, she had to send Kyana to the mainland, but it was for her safety. I also liked the Shweir piece, Even though I'm not really a Shweir shipper. But it was good. Update soon, My friends are still there.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
(Nerwen too) Nerwen still says you should have Teyla marry someone else, but then again she is evil like that LOL.

I love the Shweir stuff in the beginning, will you tell us how the met and got together? I mean how did it happen on Earth? Update soon.
Reefgirl chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
Aw that was sweet
Reefgirl chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
Another good chapter and not cheesey at all
Satryicon chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
the dance scene was very cute :) aww poor Ronon, hope he gets to see Teyla again soon

thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Well...the scream came off as a little cheesy. Like a Darth Vader "NO!" in Star Wars, but otherwise, like always, beautifully written chapter. Poor Ronon and Teyla.

P.S. Yes, I think I will kill you for delaying Ronon's return. Get them back together! Gr!
Wraith named Michael chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
I really liked the beginning, Teyla seem so happy dancing with Ronon, Then it was all ripped away. That was sad.*Tear comes to eye*. I also so felt sad for Ronon, Even though he knows that Teyla is alive, he can't go to her all because of that stupid tracking device. It makes me really mad that my kind actually does these kind of things. Update soon and don't worry about my friends they are just there to make sure you finish the fic. After that well, I don't what they will do. Have fun.
Satryicon chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
great chapter i loved it :) can't wait for the next one!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Aw the dance scene brought tears to my eyes, so beautiful and sweet My sister and I loved the scene between Teyla and John some nice friend ship between them. My sister got excited because your putting in 38 minutes and the Storm and the Eye LOL. Keep it up you're excellent
nykky chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
I really like this story. Although A'm not looking forward to any shweir ( A like John/Teyla and Ronon/Teyla). However, I am REALLY looking forward to the reunion between Teyla and Ronon, seeing whether or not their feelings for each other will survive their life changes.
Reefgirl chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
Can't wait for the next one, a good and neccesary chapter
Thedummie2 chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
Oh, definitely a good chapter. Please, please, please put a chappie up featuring Ronon. Can't wait for tomorrow's...(well, actually, today's...since I'm writing at 3 AM).

98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »