Reviews for An Elusive Dawn
Angelus320 chapter 47 . 7/29
Loved the story! Def. wish for a more happier ending..but you are the author! Lots of laughs and plenty of tears the last few chapters.
AnAnnonymousAccount chapter 1 . 6/22
One of the best stories I have ever read, yet one of the most distressing - which speak tons of your abilities to make the reader so invested in your story and characters.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 47 . 5/26
I have to admit that initially I had assumed from your description that this would be a comedy; if I had know that it was an actual story I most likely wouldn't have attempted it, do to the fact that it sounded fangirl centric. However im now happy with my mistake, it was an incredible story and I appreciate the ending for its finality and tragic practicality. And just so you know I smiled through my tears at your epilogue, it left a very real and beautiful impression like only the best stories do. Thank you for the story.
Me
Alex chapter 47 . 2/17
This is amazing! One of the best fanfics I have read in a while...
PrincessMagic chapter 47 . 2/17
This is amazing!
BookNerd2153 chapter 47 . 1/24
I am crying. Thank you for the pain and happiness this has brought me.
wideawakepastmidnight chapter 47 . 12/29/2014
I am legitimately sobbing my heart out. They were SOOO cute together, and I know they get to spend the rest of eternity together, but Dean had so much crap to get through before that! I mean, this is set in the happy seasons! *inconsolable fangirl wailing*
But this was such a good story! I think I read it in about two days.. Xx
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 47 . 12/13/2014
Wonderful story from start to end. A little sad but that's what makes it real. Not everything went as expected which is great. Good work!
myimagination2012 chapter 47 . 12/2/2014
I totally fell in love with this story! Sorry for not commenting in every chapter but I was too busy reading your amazing story _
peygoodwin chapter 47 . 10/15/2014
Loved this story! You should definitely pick up from when Dean & Sam go to Heaven after being shot at the Motel or at least do a one shot of her reuniting with the boys because this story was just too good:)
JenRiley16 chapter 47 . 6/19/2014
I have never been so emotionally distressed over a fanfiction as I have been with this one in my life. In reading this, I sobbed, laughed, and hurt with the characters. I haven't found many good Supernatural fanfictions that take place in the early seasons, but this one sets a very high bar for any others I discover. An Elusive Dawn was so fantastic, that I simply couldn't stop reading. I still don't want to stop. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing story, for I have fallen in love with it.
Katariina Sofia chapter 47 . 6/3/2014
Okay, you really need to do a sequel! This was awesome!
trmoe001 chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
Wow.. that was truly an amazing ending and not what i expected at all.
Thanks so much for the great read!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Might be a little early for love there
Cullenbabe1231 chapter 47 . 5/10/2014
Oh my gawd... you made me cry! I hate you! But I love you! This was a wonderful story!