Reviews for An Elusive Dawn
Raven Silverblood-Wolfshire chapter 47 . 9/7
Sobbing...

That was an amazing story. Beautiful ending. My heart ... Oh my heart...
Kenziedawn chapter 47 . 5/22
I really enjoyed the story, I did however skim over a lot of the parts where it was word for word of the episodes on tv. For myself, I didn't enjoy reading an episode I've watched, but I was definitely drawn in and had to see how the story ended!
NuckingFuttsToni chapter 47 . 2/21
haha That last line literally gave me goosebumps. I loved it all!
Only thing that kind of bugged me was that Gabriel wasn't known as Gabriel this early in the show. x.x I don't remember what name he used but I'm pretty sure it was something different. Other than that! That was amazing amazing amazing *octopus arm dance*
4everfictional chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Baby Sam and Dean! XD Oh how they've grown in seasons gone by (I say as if they aren't over twice my age). ;)
Neeros chapter 47 . 2/14/2016
Excellllent, felt real.
Kite33 chapter 47 . 1/30/2016
I swear. first fic to ever make me cry, and by golly I cry every time I re-read it to. thank you for writing such a famously amazing story. thank you
Angelus320 chapter 47 . 7/29/2015
Loved the story! Def. wish for a more happier ending..but you are the author! Lots of laughs and plenty of tears the last few chapters.
AnAnnonymousAccount chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
One of the best stories I have ever read, yet one of the most distressing - which speak tons of your abilities to make the reader so invested in your story and characters.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 47 . 5/26/2015
I have to admit that initially I had assumed from your description that this would be a comedy; if I had know that it was an actual story I most likely wouldn't have attempted it, do to the fact that it sounded fangirl centric. However im now happy with my mistake, it was an incredible story and I appreciate the ending for its finality and tragic practicality. And just so you know I smiled through my tears at your epilogue, it left a very real and beautiful impression like only the best stories do. Thank you for the story.
Me
Alex chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
This is amazing! One of the best fanfics I have read in a while...
PrincessMagic chapter 47 . 2/17/2015
This is amazing!
BookNerd2153 chapter 47 . 1/24/2015
I am crying. Thank you for the pain and happiness this has brought me.
wideawakepastmidnight chapter 47 . 12/29/2014
I am legitimately sobbing my heart out. They were SOOO cute together, and I know they get to spend the rest of eternity together, but Dean had so much crap to get through before that! I mean, this is set in the happy seasons! *inconsolable fangirl wailing*
But this was such a good story! I think I read it in about two days.. Xx
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 47 . 12/13/2014
Wonderful story from start to end. A little sad but that's what makes it real. Not everything went as expected which is great. Good work!
myimagination2012 chapter 47 . 12/2/2014
I totally fell in love with this story! Sorry for not commenting in every chapter but I was too busy reading your amazing story _