Reviews for One Look at You
Loralaidanes chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
I think you should do another chapter but its up to you. I loved it anyways keep up the good work
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
I would love another chapter! This story is so cute!
cywen69 chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
A very cute story, I LMAO when they ran Chris over. I also loved the romantic gesture that Luke made. I hope the show goes as good. If she marries him I may have to stop watching. I truely hate them together.

Wendy
fallingUpstairs chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
that was cute. and i thought it was funny how Chris got hit by a bus...but i hope that part wasn't supposed to be realistic.

anyway, great story!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
aw... *tear* *sniffle* LOVED IT, PLEASE UPDATE NOW! K-DEN! ...ALOHA BRAH...

-Ku'z-
CharmedGurlie chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
i vote for another chapter!

I thought this chapter was really good, especially when patty smacked tili. i thought that was pretty funny lol. And as much as i'd love to see chris get run over by a bus, i think the reaction would be a bit dif. especially from rory. lol. But i still think it was an awesome chap! i hope this happens on the show! especially the dead chris part! lol
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
nice!
thisisfromawhileago chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Christopher hit by a bus of star hollowians-ur my favorite author now!

it so funny what a way i gettin rid of him
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
did you juut kill Christopher? if you did Nice!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
lets hope that really happens...you should continue it until they get married...just my opinion
Like2CUHappy chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
yes yes and yes i do want another chapter and possibly and i luv the christopher getting hit by a bus thing!
Like2CUHappy chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
omg iluv it update asap, but i tthink u should do more than 2 chapters. You could really do something more with this!
TrueLovex3LL chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Everyone bent down to look under the bus.

“Yuck.” Everyone grimaced.

“Well, thank god he’s gone!” Lorelai said, and everyone began to cheer.

Yay Chris got hit by a bus!
Phishes chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
CHRIS should SO Get hit with a bus full of stars hollowians.

I REALLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS!
Lolabelle26 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
I LOVE YOU!

Best lines ever:

"You know what, the name is Lorelai, not Lor!"

"He stomped down the stairs, fuming, and out the front door. He was halfway to his car when BAM! A bus full of Stars Hollowians ran smack dab into him! Let’s just say that Christopher will no longer be a problem for Luke and Lorelai any more!"

update soon!