Reviews for Tales and Trials of Friendship
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
PLEASEEEEE UPDATE! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !
Catriona Margaret Trainer chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
You really should continue this :D It's started off so well, and is written brilliantly. Love it!
Wiztine chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Please continue? Or should I give up?
Wiztine chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Continue? Please? Pretty please?
Wiztine chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
I really like your story; it's a great idea and my school is the smallest in our town, so I'm enjoying the contrasts you're making between Elmsley and Emerald West! Do you have plans to continue? I would love to read more!
richard the pedantic chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
'“If you do not stop running around my legs, I will hex you. Understand?”' - Heh, I liked this line.

Anyway, another good chapter. Nice interaction between characters and the scene of eavesdropping and the ever more present sense of impending doom for Pheonix was very well written. Nice place to end the chapter as well, what happens next should make for interesting reading indeed.

With that in mind, know that if you don't update quickly I shall organise a protest against nuclear weapons on your back garden, then disperse said protestors with a water cannon, property damage is likely to come to upwards of £400. It sounds kind of feeble but is something best avoided. Oh yes.
ChocolatStar chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
Whoop whoop update! :) That was really good - I really enjoyed it.

I am loving Pheonix - she's such a rebel lol Lurline knows she's gonna be in major trouble when she eventually arrives home, but hey ho, they're stopping at Rose's first. How excited am I that Glinda's in the next chapter? Oh so excited...I am really am - should I be worried about this? lol

As I said in my last review, it'll be really interesting to see the older blonde's reaction to seeing her daughter green - AND her reaction to the whole GreenDay thing in general.

Love. This. :) And hey I know updating quickly for you is kind of hard, but maybe this virtual cookie (;) will entice you... ;)
maureen is me chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
*sing-song LOVE IT!*
ChocolatStar chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Hey hey :D Nice title Sapph - I'm resisting the urge to sing here ;)

Thank you for another wonderful chapter - really very good. I'm really starting to like Phoenix.

And how very reminiscent of you to have a 'let me share your humiliation' scene - ah, takes me back to Shiz ;) Of course, that's what you were going for - having mentioned it in your authors note and all. But yeah anyway - I liked the sentiment there.

Yay - can't wait for Glinda's appearance. It's gonna be mighty odd for her to see her daughter as green as her best friend eh? Wonder how she'll react to that - what with Green Day coming up and all. Also be nice to 'get to know' Rose's dad too.

Oh - I'm intruiged - what happens when Rose gets home? What?

Thanks for the mention by the by :) Update soon!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Oh this is really good! Please, update soon!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Yay you updated!:) Awsome chapter. I really sympathize for Rose. Awsome Job so far I can't wait until you update again!
dadadada chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Phoenis's related to Elphaba, aren't she?
ChocolatStar chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Woo hoo! You've updated D Welcome back. I do actually love this story - and great job on the new chapter, its brilliant.

Ow, poor Rose - I do actually feel awful for her. Hah - at least she'll have something to tell her parents when they ask how her first day went eh? ;D

Pheonix (definately prefering that spelling) is very cool. I like her.

Oh one nit pick (sorry): I think you mean 'steal' Sapph, not 'steel.' Lol, not that I can talk I spelt 'deceit' as 'disseat' once (twice) in my story a while back...heh, I'm a fool ;D

Update fast - this is your mission D Hugs!
maureen is me chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I love it. I was just wondering if this bookverse or musicalverse. If it's musicalverse, then Elphaba wasn't really allergic to water.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
here's the question: how do you say Pfenix? ;) anyway, good chapter, and i think i was wrong about rose. update soon!