Reviews for Ocean Blue and Sapphire
molly clay lovad chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
i dont like it if its riku i like it if its roxas and sora not all three
Kay chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
DAMNIT I NEED MOAR CHAPTERS.
iiTeddyBear chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
but but but wheres 22?! but i must say theses are so cute!
MidnightxMusic chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
ADORABLEEEE

Much happier than the last one. That one...it just made me cry buckets. ;_;

I hope this isn't discontinued or anything. D':
Rawriminsane chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I found the doushinji!
Rawriminsane chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I found the doushinji!
No Pein No Game chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
I love these drables! Roxas and Sora are so cute!
Takara yume chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
amg! this was genius! XDD
Takara yume chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
lol how adorable! XDD
Skylar Light chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
I hate Riku/Roxas too! Worst pairing ever in my opinion. Sora/Axel are okay for me though which is weird. If Riku and Roxas don't have any contact in the RikuxSoraxRoxas thing then I'm all for it xD This story is so cute! I love how Roxas just jumps to conclusions and when Sora kissed him, I just squealed.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
U HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!
Lolette Leonhart chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Ah, ya gotta love white day! This was adorable & sweet... Litterally! I now have a strong desire for a Hershy's Chocalate Bar...*DROOLS*
Lolette Leonhart chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
OMG! I totally know which SasuNaru Doujinshi you're talking about! I LOVE that one. The ending is soooooo funny! Awesome job on this! Now, if you'll excuse me... I have to clean the blood off my keyboard that was left behind from my nose bleed. Now I know how Ku-chan feels...
Lolette Leonhart chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
"You do realize, we forgot our shit?" LMAO! I have NO IDEA as to why this line made me die laughing! But it did... Aaaahhhh, sssssooooo FUNNY! XDD!
TheShadows chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
Aww I think you're far too hard on yourself. The chapter was a little rushed but... it was so darn cute 3 This is actually one of m favorites, and I've read.. every single one xD Shame to see that you stopped writing this, but I very much understand. I have a story I haven't updated in God knows how long after losing my muse. So, what to say? Umm... Thanks xD Seriously, thank you for all these amazing stories. Each kinda tugged at my heart strings in their own way. Keep writing! You're good at it D