Reviews for Runes of War
kurosakiami01 chapter 20 . 6/27
Love it! :)
Mashkai30 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SnarryLolitaGrrl chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
This is an amazing fic that deserves so many more reviews and favorites! I've read sooooo many Snarry stories, and "Runes of War" is definitely in my top ten - an engaging and truly wonderful Snarry love story!
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
I enjoyed this story, but there is one thing I would like to have seen and that would have been an apology to Harry from Mad-eye. Those five should really have to give Luna and Neville an apology as well. To not even make an attempt to write them off as collateral damage in war is not acceptable. Granted if it's ever made public that teenagers planned and executed the complete rescue plus killing a huge snake while the adults refuse too on Mad eyes orders would maybe pass in loo of an apology for Luna and Neville. But not for harry, when Albus was leader having stuff hid from him was beyond his controlled irregardless it was right or not but on Albus's death he was made the leader you don't hide stuff from the leader. Has a tendency to make the leaders job so much more difficult.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
Well no blood quill in evidence but she is still a bitch.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Considering what they were up against one death is exceptional, yes I know harry won't accept that but only one death other teens did very well.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
He is showing the same trust in them that they showed in him. He promised he would not go alone or willy nilly. So his promises will be kept. It's a pity that they couldn't trust him but all relied on him to do their work for them. They don't want to tell him when his friends are kidnapped or dead because it wasn't necessary lol well since they need him to kill Voldie he has gone to do that. Looks good on them. Will be interesting to see the outcome when the wizarding world finds out that Voldie was killed not by warriors and battle hardened Aurors but a group of teenagers and and a death eaters spy lol. Will they see the irony of the "adults". Left at the school while the schoolkids finish the war.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Ouch Draco sort of reminded me of Harry there a bit.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
LOL. There are probably not a lot of older single men alive that Harry sees regularly so tonks probably automatically assumed it was 's not like he could admit who it actually. Lol.
Erina96 chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
I liked this story and I wanted to know if you will update the others HP stories that you talk about in your profil.
(I'm sorry to not detail what I like about your fic but I'm not really good with words ...)

PS : One of your future stories is called "Mon Papillion", but it's "Mon Papillon" (I don't know if you knew it and just mispelled it or not)
And in chapter 16 ("Zabini Manor"), it would be better to say "Bien sûr. Je suis un Serpentard" than "Mais oui bien sûr. Je suis un Serpentard" even if what you wrote isn't wrong.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Although this could never be a super great literary work, it's an remarkably entertaining read, and I really enjoyed it, despite the mistakes. Harry was portrayed wonderfully, and Severus was snarky and basically his normal self, while still being redeemable.

I anxiously anticipate your new stories, and can't wait for you to post your wip, Le Roi or something or other.
IDK chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
This story was wonderful, and though it could never be called perfect, I loved it, despite it's grammar mistakes and slight clichedness.

I hope you post your story soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
I liked this story. It was an interesting use of magick that Harry used to defeat voldemort. Keep writing.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Arithmancy Master chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Thank you for this story, which I really enjoyed. I know that you seemed to lose interest in it, so won't give details of my favourite parts, just that I wanted to read a story about Runes so was pleased that these featured prominently.

I'll put you on alert so that I'll find out when you post your next story.

Thank you also for only posting stories that you know are going to be finished.