Reviews for Choices
ifired chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
man, please continue this story. i'm dying for more.
Cat chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! LOVE IT!
tt chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i loved teen titans about a year ago ut once youve seen all the episodes u get tired of it. making up what should happen is more interesting.
VampireForLife16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I have to admit in the beginning it was boring.

the first two chapters but i know something good was going to happen so i forced myself to read the rest.

It was okay.

Your different , you know that?

I say that b/c you really are different.

The reason i say that is b/c i'm just used to "Getting to the point stories".

Your different b/c you've got talent. You take your time to write your stories. I don't see any mistakes in this. I read over this story two times. You add description. So far, your the only author who adds this much description. I can tell you worked hard on this.

So when i was done reading i went to the reviews. So i read em all and saw how happy they were and etc.

You've got skills, mmy friend.

I loved the story. The description. The suspense.

Everything.

For that i give you my highest rating ever. Your the first to get it...lucky.

10 thumbs up out of 6.

Yep. 7 was the highest i could go but i decided you'll be the only one to get that rating.

Good job.

Keep updating once in awhile.

Keep focusing on the story.

Keep getting those fantastic reviews

Just Keep em coming.

Oh and i'm glad your different that is what makes your story so special. Also. Have you ever thought of publishing your own book for the world to see? Like a real book.

If you do,

PM me. I have someone that could help you out if you want.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Good story. Please update.
dlsky chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
I wonder if you plan to finish this story? It's got a good plot line, good character interaction and personality, just needs a little TLC and plot growth. After all though this was only chapter four and you left off at the entry level rise in climax, so the possiblities are endless still. I thank you for sharing this story with us and think you have a good idea on your hands, please don't give up simply because of lack of time. It's quality that counts, not the fast paced posting some authors do.
GhostWriter7737 chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
that's not nice! ur not allowed to leave me in suspense like that. it isn't fair. great story. like it lots
venusmercurysunev chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
nice. and now i know wot the tubey thing was for. even better
golfprincess chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
omg this story is getting good... please update soon love robstar

gp
plexus chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
I had the vain hope that Robin would not make anything of badly Star. I made a mistake. Will it be that in Neo-Robin's intimate no there is a spark to make to remind him of Star and of his love for her?

Please keep write.
Supercilious or lack there of chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
yay another chapter... gah no slade or robin. well i understand the story needed this chapter and i'm guessing the next chapter might be about what robin and slade were doing while this was going on. any way good installment can't wait for next.
michiwoo chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
nice...keep up the good work...and please update soon! D
MoonPrincessx88 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
This story is so great! But you left us at a cliff hanger so I hope you put the next chapter up soon, keep up the good work .
stefani chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
you have to keep writing... PLEASE
plexus chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Poor Robin! To be forced to work for Slade to save Starfire. I read some articles on human clonagem. Is the clone an examined copy of the original, right? Then, maybe there be a hope that neo-Robin also falls in love with Star and consequently to refuse to kill her. Who does know, it isn’t? Please continue fast.