Reviews for Phantom of the Death Star
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Those phangirls sure got what they deserved. Erik doesn't know what he's in for, does he? Aww, don't kill Raoul-some people love him!
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Okay... That was very crazy and "all-over-the-place", but it was still fun. D
Jolly Grasshopper chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
That was to funny! I liked the 1st & 3rd chapters... The phangirls were so great! Keep up the great work ;-D
BloodofthePen chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
*eye twitches* *bursts into maniacal laughter* That... was... great. Thank you SO much for updating! lol This was GREAT! I can't wait to see what happens next... _

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
emiphiste chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
This was so sweet. Darth Vader with bandaids, Glinda the Good Witch ... this is such crack, I love it. Update soon!
MusicOfTheNight11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was...really funny and really just stupid at the same time. I liked it, though, especially this line:

“Have you ever heard a synthesizer?”

“No.”

“You are one very lucky man.”

Hehe, that was funny...hey, wait a second! I PLAY SYNTHESIZER!

Well...I still liked it!
fresh neon paint chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
that was weird. the ending was funny. i loved it.
Magical Who chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Funny from the first line! "...light saber in hand." lol
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
*maniacal giggle* That was hilarious! _ ... but there's room for a sequel...? *hopeful puppy dog eyes* He said "For now"

hehehee... I really enjoyed that bit of insanity, lol Please write a sequel or update! o
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
That was wonderful! I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. As may be guessed from my name (both here and on fictionpress where you know me as simply phantom_jedi) I enjoy both worlds. Having them come together was just hilarious! Thank you!

All that said, you might want to make the end fit a little better. How did Erik get back?

phantom_jedi