Reviews for The Family Secret
Kathryn P chapter 27 . 6/12
I really like this story, not many people do these types. Gosh, I always love ones where Harry goes back in time to the Marauder Era. I think my favorite one is where Harry goes back into time and his mother gets a crush on him, of course he does not return the feelings and must work to get his mother and father together.
Anyways please continue this story, it's really awesome.
A very dedicated chapter 6 . 4/14
The language the 'triplets' used is pig Latin.
monbade chapter 27 . 3/24
more please
BritishCanadian chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
What about Regulus, Dorea mentioned taking custody of him too.
Unknown chapter 27 . 4/5/2017
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH THIS!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
pig latin?
cheonsajh1004 chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
That's it ? You won't be continuing this?
That's RIDICULOUS
THE STORY HAS A PLOT THAT NO OTHER AUTHORS THOUGHT ABOUT AND YOU JUST FINISHED IT WITHOUT FINISHING THE SERIES?
BLOODY HELL
WHY?!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
I know it's been about 7 years since you've updated this but I really like this story and I want to find out what happens next. If you're still writing, could you please consider writing more? It's a wonderful story and I'm fine with it if you skip a few years but I want to know how the ending plays out, especially with the time travel thing. Thank you! Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
They were using pig latin! :D
ebarry chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
I liked this chapter because of the pig latin
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Pig Latin
Guest chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Pig latin
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2015
Please write a sequel for this! I really like the plot and feel like it isn't finished. I want to know what happens next. Please write for until Harry/Adrian defeats Voldermort or something.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
What an absolutely ridiculous premise. As IF sending Harry back to be James twin wouldn't influence him enough that, if he doesn't wind up with Lily at all (Harry just as easily could), that he wouldn't even change the name of his son - especially if his own brother was already called that. Just absurdly contrived, you're insulting your readers intellect expecting them to believe this.