Reviews for Potter Yojimbo
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
its a shame this wasnt continued, its really quite amusing
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
this makes for a badass return to form!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
theres something particlarly bizarre about a polite and bashful haunting
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
this is getting dangerously close to soul bond territory, more of mentally/emotionally damaged harry please to balance the fluff
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
you know, with different characters, the fast paced relationship buidling would have seemed trite or out of place, but they are both broken in jst the right ways that it seems natural
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
luna's personality is very well done as well, youve made her eccentricitiys different from the norm
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
nice job on the characterization, we really get a feel for this harry and his personality
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
I wish there was more of this it's utterly brilliant
noylj chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Nice, but incomplete.
Hope RL is OK
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
This story leaves all the best bits of Harry on the cutting room floor.
xXThereforeThereforeXx chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Great, but just FYI, the corona of the sun (the edge bit) is hotter than the core!
BlueFox012 chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Continue pleeeaaaassssseeee. It's really good.
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Hahaha. Small children being compared to shock and awe campaign. Right you are. And the fic is a lot of fun. Thanks for writin it.
Zyvorg chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
I know it's been ages since you updated, but I have to say that this is one of the best Harry/Luna stories I've read. I love your characterization of her, and the ghost is very amusing as well.
TaraLi chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
OMG - you know Here Is Greenwood! That is almost as mind-twisting a series as NGE, though in a much less angsty way. Now, what if the Boys of Gryffindor went up to their room, to find Parvati joining them (in the Shun-like role). Of course, the poor Ravenclaws are making a like discovery...