Reviews for Potter Yojimbo
xXThereforeThereforeXx chapter 3 . 7/15
Great, but just FYI, the corona of the sun (the edge bit) is hotter than the core!
BlueFox012 chapter 7 . 2/3
Continue pleeeaaaassssseeee. It's really good.
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 1/30
Hahaha. Small children being compared to shock and awe campaign. Right you are. And the fic is a lot of fun. Thanks for writin it.
Zyvorg chapter 7 . 1/15
I know it's been ages since you updated, but I have to say that this is one of the best Harry/Luna stories I've read. I love your characterization of her, and the ghost is very amusing as well.
TaraLi chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
OMG - you know Here Is Greenwood! That is almost as mind-twisting a series as NGE, though in a much less angsty way. Now, what if the Boys of Gryffindor went up to their room, to find Parvati joining them (in the Shun-like role). Of course, the poor Ravenclaws are making a like discovery...
RykOakwine chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
This is a great bit of crackfic, it would be wonderful to see it continued.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
I love that you had Luna reference an unripe persimmon. That is one of those slightly obscure things that she would certainly know about. I am quite proud to say that I was once tricked into biting into an unripe persimmon. Once. Since that time, I have gleefully led at least half a dozen others down that treacherous path.
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
That was brilliant in a way you don't often see in fanfic! I absolutely lost it at the bit where Ron and Ginny see the campy dubge
nim istar chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
well, judging by the publishing date i would guess you post a chapter a year, so i guess i'll see you again next year since this is such a good story. really hope to see more soon, or at least eventually.
nim istar chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
...what a polite ghost to have haunt harry. i like this story.
TharzZzDunN chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This is pretty fun, I hope you find time to write more to share.

Cheers!
MonsterFrolic chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Very funny story. I'm enjoying the blend of humor and other important genres and stuff.
Baradine chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
"19 out of 20 people surveyed say that you're hotter than the center of the sun, and the 20th person spoiled their ballot in their excitement."

This is absolutely hilarious. I'm going to use it to pick up chicks, from now on. No matter who they are.

And on a side note, very good story. 4.5/5.
Uberlemming chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
well, I am greatly enamored with your characterisation of Luna and your combat scenes in general. You manage in a few words what most good HP fanfiction writers don't in vastly more, a world in which magic is A: not useless in combat except for utility and superseded by guns and B: not the most powerful thing in the world that is completely unstoppable and don't you dare mention modern firearms or shrapnel!

Your general humour with it is also appreciated, the bi-valve bisector being amongst my recent favourites, though you kind of dropped the ball with the first giant, how did it die? They are supposed to be really hard to kill and I would have appreciated at least a little effort from Harry in them just so as not to completely devalue all the previous villains and heroes in the canon that you are coming from. Also, molten magma is superfluous and wrong, it is magma when underground and magma is always molten, otherwise it is just rock, though I doubt many actually give a damn :)

Still, I really hope you continue this, with special attention to the development of Harry and Luna so as not to fall into the murky realms of 2 dimensional characters and fanon cliche (that overlap suspiciously well) and keep up that world building! I love hearing about Harry's techniques and things like him suspending himself from the ceiling to sleep and the subsequent drool catching spell puts me in mind of a cut price mission impossible, with magic to stop the bead of bodily fluid.

On a side note this is the first time I have seen a story in which permanent anti-apparition wards are a ministry secret. How do you defend a home against intrusion then? How does Harry tell that Luna's are permanent if there is, say, a spell that stops apparition in the area for a few days and needs to be renewed?
McCabeRz chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Oh Christ, my gut is sore from laughing so much, and for some reason, I feel that I relate more to this Harry than the original one o.O

Anyway, this is brilliant so far, and it has brightened up my day considerably...or night, whichever way you look at it...