Reviews for Twisted metal:Evolution
Lady Luna chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Wow is Calypso a total smarta** son of a b****. How could he do that to poor Princess Peach? You wrote this character very well.
Lady Luna chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
wow. you made PaRappa a serious character while cool. I like his ending & how for once he didn't get screwed by that jerk Calypso. I am Lady Luna and I thank you for writing this chapter. ;)
Lady Luna chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Wait... the rules says that Calypso HAS to grant the winner's wish. So Fox's wish would have to be granted. He can make it turn out bad, but he can't simply refuse a wish. Other than that, Awesome story! :)
Demon Guard666 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I'm actually starting to like this.
Casino39 chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
Wow, Calypso pulled an Axle on Bowser. If you don't know what I mean, see Axle's ending for twisted metal head on. Good story.
Casino39 chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
Your story seems very good. Keep up the good work.
GenericSpider chapter 18 . 10/3/2008
That was the best...ending...EVER! Great story, and I thought all the endings were funny.
GenericSpider chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
OK, the Pokemon ending actually made me laugh my a$$ off!
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
poor, poor Fox... outfoxed by the prey...
Coolwriter99 chapter 18 . 1/6/2008
this, is, AWESOME! it has that "Twisted Metal wish mess up" irony in it. anyway, please add MORE characters, you could have Shadow since you had Sonic, he could enter cause he wants his memory.
Dr. Edmund Sirus chapter 18 . 11/22/2007
Surprising ending, but slightly disappointing.
Mars1040 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Oh the irony for Crash! Next time, just that Tawna never broke up with you and never will..._ I wonder how that will turn out
Mars1040 chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
No Link? YOU'RE EVIL! Other than that, I like your choice of characters...if you're ever thinking about a sequal, PUT LINK IN and some Square Enix Characters too...and Shadow, maybe Silver, Blaze and Tails too...what?
xxWalkingDisasterxx chapter 18 . 3/16/2007
WHOA flipping awesome!:D
2sidez-Samecoin chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
That was unexpected but I liked it.