Reviews for A Turn For The Worse
Aoi Azarashi chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
O.O GASP! No Tohma! But anyways great story!
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
aww! when I read Yuki was sick I cried together with Shu! but great great wonderful story;D:D.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
wow...just wow...tohmas being a bit of a drama queen but i guess it works for the story. can't wait to read the sequal!

~Jess
Maple Isabell chapter 13 . 12/1/2006
HOLY CRAP! TOHMA"S GONNA DIE!...maybe.
Em-chan Writes chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
That was so great! I can't wait for more. Truth is I don't know what to feel about the situation because as you know Tohma isn't exactly my most favortie character. BYE!
north.mirror chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
no! I don't like Tohma that must but no don't kill yourself it's harder then you think Tohma! AH SHU SHU SAVE HIM SOMEHOW!

0ko
bloodstar chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
I've been yelling "No! Don't kill Tohma!" at the screen since I saw this chapter title, and I'm still yelling it.

*snuggles Tohma* You're mean. *pouts*

But awesome, awesome story. Can't wait for the next one. :)
LoneAuthor chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
It was a good fic but I might have ended it difrently. Like Have Eiri come or and then have that part about Tohma at the end. That way people are like oh that sweet and then when they read the end it's like I can't wait for the sequal. That's just my suggestion you don't have to take it.

God job so far, just add more detail and your good to go.
Xedra chapter 13 . 11/28/2006
*jaw drops to the floor with a clang*

Okay, with that chapter title, it wasn't exactly unexpected, but OMG!

*stomping steel toe booted feet* But I have the boots!

Tohma can't die without his cool shitkicker boots! Sakano, get in there and stop him!

*stomps them again and pouts*

Cool cliffy, by the way. I might've turned violent if you were calling it quits completely, but since another story is coming, I'll let it slide. LOL

*squishes you*

Oh, and I totally love the Yuki and Shu fluff. The puppy bit is perfect!
Maple Isabell chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
Xedra chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
I don't mind that it took you a while to write another chapter. This was so sweet! I wanna cuddle Ryu, he's so nice to Shu.

Tohma's being a pain the the butt again, sending Shu home.

*kicking Tohma with steel toed boots*

I love that Yuki called Shu, that whole call was squishy fluffy!

Feel better, Rune!

*gives you soup*
north.mirror chapter 12 . 11/24/2006
I read both of your stories the one before this and now this sequel and I must say very well written and you basically worked hard to keep all the characters in character so I'll give you points for that also. WEll update soon!

0ko
Em-chan15 chapter 12 . 11/23/2006
Aww. It went so well and Yuki was so sweet. I can't wait for the next update! BYE!
bloodstar chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
Aw...poor Tohma! He needs a hug...and maybe a puppy or something.

I really quite like this story. It's great. :) Good work.
Xedra chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
Aw, how sweet what Yuki said about Shu! *hugs Yuki*

Aw, poor Tohma, thinking bad things. He has to die with his boots on, and I have those, so he can't die, SO THERE! LOLAw, poor Rune, feeling sick. Please take it easy and feel better!

*tucks Rune into bed with a Kuma plushie*