Reviews for The Search For Something More
Squeal! Love this fic. It was beautiful. I'd love more and see them work together ;)
radagast-brown chapter 1 . 8/21
The perfect one shot ever written!
I loved this!
Elay grimm chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
La historia es bastante interesante ahora Ángela trabaja de exorsista y ve el lado sombrío del bien y mal
pujilestari883 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
beautiful story :)
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Omgosh, yes! A kiss scene! About time! XD (Watched some of the movie yesterday at a friend's house. Was a bit...disappointed at that ending, lol).

Your characterization was perfect. :)

Great job!
Remnant Stars chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Loved it! Angela/Constantine had such chemistry in the movie but I hated how they kept everything ambiguous and left us hanging. You provided a believable and satisfying ending. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
OMG, I really love you story. I have been waiting for John to kiss Angela a long time ago. Thank you so much :)
IronyRocks chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very nice.
Ainums chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG I love it finally I found one that I like it and they kissed! I'm happy!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this is good. i really enjoyed it. thanks for the read.
hansolofan chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I didn't expect much after seeing the beginning, but wow it was good :D I loved your portrayal of papa midnight, and also the john/angela dialogue? perfect characterization. do write more!
Meeplette chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I wasn't too impressed with the beginning, as it felt like it was almost the exact scene, action for action, as the original exorcism. The characters and exchanges, however, were spot-on, I could see Constantine's little smirks so clearly. The thought of Chas being a big-time angel certainly made chuckle too, takes the sting out of his death a little - still can't get over the fact that he's done in by getting tossed around like a ragdoll, poor kid.
JanaStar16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
very awesome story.

-Star
Unimaginable Possibilities chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great fic! Everytime I watch the movie, John and Angela drive me so crazy with all their sexual tension and not even one little kiss! So I had to see if anyone wrote any good fics on this site for those two. I had almost given up hope until I clicked on yours. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing it! _