Reviews for A Love For War A War For Love
Love it plz write more
baby amy chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
This is so cruel continue continue
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Ooooooooh! I love it!
Can't wait for what happens in the room...hahahahahahahaha!
Anyways update ASAP!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
So what happens next?
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Aw that's so sad! but sso cute at the same time lol
Kimmiko T chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Please update really This story is really really good!

Ja'ne!
sh chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
i love this story, when are u gana update?
playgirlbel chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
hey yor stories are really good but you seriously have to update them because we readers get bored without updates. oh and you were good enough to get a recommendation from my friend to me so keep it up and update.
shortandsweet93 chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
o, this is gunna be good~!
moonlover245 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
review this story cause i want to know what happens next and the suspense is killing me, by the way i hace read this story twice all the way threw(sp) so please update soonor i will DIE!
moonlover245 chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
please write the next chapter to this story i gust read this story and i'm already hooked on it so please update soon
phoenixwings37 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Real soon my ass...huh...yah...where the fuck is my chapter?
im.bout.that.inu.kag.life chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
That was really really good, and the only reason that i'm not super hyper, and jumping for joy at how good this story is right now, is because i'm too tired. If I wasn't so damn tired then I would be bouncing off of the walls right now. This story is just as awesome as Gangs of the City, if not better. By the way, I don't think that I reviewed for that one, so let me just tell you right now hat I was totally freakin' awesome, and I loved it so much, and every time that I see the name of that story, on my list of my favorite stories on microsoft word, I get all giddy inside, and shreik (or however you spell that) with joy. I think that you should write a sequal to that story, because you ended it well, but it seems like there's something else there to write about. Anyway, back to the story at hand. Again, I think that this story is amazing, and just can't wait to read more of it. Hopefully you update really, really soon, because, I won't be able to get this story off of my mind until you do. (she says in a kind of sing-song voice) LOL! SO! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

~* koga tail-doggie ear lover *~ ;p
anoymous chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
please finish the story it was really good and i want to know what appened to kagome. please finish for the worlds sake!
anoymous chapter 3 . 5/6/2007