Reviews for the dark awakening
why not let Naruto and kin move to the old couny of the whirlpool and the 2 raing it like King Naruto and Queen kinlee and the monly Naruto took form the derd mob boss monly and gold shond help him and her run the couny for yers to coming with and te 2 took out the sound and kill all in it . he foundthe ring of ormled and put to the floolr in the mind office to mack men and wamn know who running the couny and hads the power to commed too.
Idris2000 chapter 35 . 4/29
Whoah...Dude...it's awesome...Your story is a masterpiece buddy...Can't wait for the next chapter!
phantom frost chapter 18 . 4/21
My one complaint about this story is the whole bi sexuality bit because it went from ino,kin,and tayuya being friends and not having any feelings for each other but friendship but then as soon as you make them start to share naruto it went from "oh im straight" to "oh because were all dating the same guy we're suddenly bi" which makes no sense just because they share the same guy doesn't mean the girls have to date each other as well
Idris2000 chapter 36 . 4/15
Except for the grammar errors, great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cilo chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This is a ridiculous premise. Naruto leaving the village is believable but THIS is how you do it?
-Jinchurikki are used the same way nukes are in our world, to maintain the balance of power. No matter the sandaime's feelings for Naruto, he is a military leader. Why would he a) put the jinchurikki in a position where he could be killed b) or allow the chance for Naruto to switch loyalties.
-It took Naruto all month to summon Gamabunta, and only after a life or death situation. You need to offer something more than "The kyuubi trained him from when he was young," as an explanation for that.
-Where would he physically sign a contract anyway? In his mindscape?
-Even if the hokage is cool with Naruto having a clan of demon foxes at his beck and call, why didn't Kakashi or his team freak out?
-Why wasn't a demon fox stopped immediately by the ANBU when it was seen carrying Naruto? Sounds like the kind of thing that might be a security risk.
-For that matter, if Naruto dies, the kyuubi, the king of foxes, goes free. Wouldn't the foxes kill Naruto the moment they were summoned? I mean, even if Kurama has to wait a few years to reform, that sounds really convenient.
-And you said in the beginning that the kyuubi is a mass of energy in this story, so technically not a summoned animal.
-Why does Kurama know jutsu anyway? He doesn't even need them and has shown nothing but disdain for most techniques.
-So you're saying Ino switched her entire opinion of Naruto based on the one moment she saw him train? That moment somehow overrode every prank, misdemeanor, and opinion of her older generation?
-At what point would Anko and Ibiki (I assume you mean him) have interacted with Naruto at all?
-And if Naruto leaves, why would opinions of Naruto ever change at all? For that matter, why would he be willing to come back?
-Does Kakashi not care that his sensei/father figure's only legacy is abandoning the village? He gave up awful quick there. And why does he neglect Naruto given that he knows about both the kyuubi and Naruto's heritage?
Seriously, him abandoning the village is believable, but definitely not getting permission to LEAVE. This isn't a matter of having plot points I don't like, there have been amazing stories based on neglect and a few on kitsune contracts, the way you have it written is just logically and physically impossible.
No One chapter 36 . 9/14/2015
Still waiting for another chapter...
Dark-angle20123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Worst story EVER !
What the heck is wrong with you ? You moron stupid SOB ! stop writing you usless excuse of a writter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Your grammar sucks and you have no clue how to spell
wolfbane chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
i am new too your story and only finished up to chapter 14 and i have to say so far brilliant especially that "jedi mind trick" as you called it, i was rolling with laughter.
prototype10987 chapter 36 . 6/15/2015
its great and all but the major question is are you going to tell when and how the girls become half demons
pikachucat chapter 36 . 5/31/2015
awesome
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Well I'm done with this shit because clearly it's more Kishimoto loving garbage where he forgives those slimes for everything despite not deserving and instead deserving a brutal death.

Kishimoto cock sucking little fuckers.
VFSNAKE chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
YAY! It took a long time, but it was worth it.
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
Thank you for updating this story! I've been looking for it for several months. I hope to read more in the future! Good luck my fellow author!
No body chapter 1 . 3/28/2015