Reviews for More Alike
Alex Tsukino chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Love it! kind of an aburpt ending though.
Aftermath Man chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Please update this story. Its incredibly(no pun intended) good and deserves to be finished. So please...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Good start! I'm really liking this. (:
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "More Alike", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Movies. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Movies Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1329.0

~Cat
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
I Loved it! :)
Harpiebird chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Awe, that was good... great job!
badkidoh chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
good storyline.
Britt-Chan chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
OMGosh if you don't have a sequel PLEASE write a sequel!
Britt-Chan chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Oh my gosh this was amazing! I loved it!
clap chapter 11 . 5/22/2008
this is a really well written story, with an awesome plot

if i owned the Incredibles, this would be the rated R sequel
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I love the random Bob stuff: with the Violet-robot, and "protecting" Violet by beating up Buddy...nice. I like the character portrayal for them all. Overall, really well done.
Tartarya chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
yah! you have a really nice fic! cute
connie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
u know wat? u could do 1 with carly (babysitter) & syndrome

theyd make a good couple lol THEY WOULD
A Reader chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Oh please write more of this!
mud-toed-sneaker chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
Woah. Um...well, the dialogue isn't as profound as I would have liked. And the plot was lacking...depth.

But otherwise it was a damn good story.

Kudos!