Reviews for Brothers
midknightmist chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Poor Joe, you whumped him good this time. Thanks for sharing.
KayValo87 chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
That was a perfect ending. (Especially the last paragraph.)

I must saw I loved the conversation at the end and the chapter titles were great.\

I look forward to reading more of your work.
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
The point of the opening chapter is to hook the reader. Not sure you could have done better with this. :)

Great start, and I love the way it started so innocently.
Bella chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
I really liked the story!
Wyntirsno chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
That was a great story, very good. I was glad you decided to let Joe live, the brothers are so very close. You are really good at this kind of story, very suspenseful.
LOLA chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
GREAT! if i said this before srry! but stil...

beachchick4 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
YAY! happy ending! great story!
coli narago chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
yikes. did frank just freak. that was un called for. whatever. next chapter please!
coli narago chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Oh my god! A scream? This is un-caled-for! I need to know more! Why did he scream? Did he see joe? dying and mangled? Oh dear god let him be alive.
coli narago chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Hey, it's me again! Though i still loved the ending, it wasn't quite as large of a cliffhanger. therefore, this will be a longer review. I loved it. you really had my heart racing when you said that the bloods was all Joe's. I wanted to read the ret of the chapter so badly,that i swear my eyes were popping out of my head. my big brother,Mike, looked at me like i was a looney and my oldest brother, paul, just started laughing. I dumped the rest of my coke on him. he wasn't happy.

Anyway, an overall very good chapter.i love it.
coli narago chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh my god! wonderful! i would wright a longer review, but i just need to get onto the next chapter!
Emma C chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Why is it always Joe? I mean, serously, of all the stories i've read, there all about Joe being kidnapped. Maybe i'm just reading the wrong stories. Ah well, this one is great anyway! I mean, if you think about it, the people who write the Hardy Boys should take a look at this site. They would probably get heaps of ideas for stories! not that i'm getting bored of the original Hardy Boys series, except these are so much cooler!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Please go on.
happychica chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
I. Love. It.

MeadowLark4491 chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Wow. I'm kinda sorry to see this end. I loved it. I've finally gotten to see the Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew shows. I only knerw the characters from the book before. I like it. Verey well done.