Reviews for True Love or Fake Feelings?
christonni chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Aww... how lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
j
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
interesting. plz keep me updated..
sacuraisise chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
nice work, i want to read moe, lol. Awsome job.
Aiko95 chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
UPDATE!plzzzzz? pretty plz with suger on top? *gets own on knees* plz im begging you!
Firelight rose chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
Good story. Please please please upate soon.
Miss joc chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
AWWW I HAV 1 WORD 2 SAY UNBELIEVABLE LOVE AND DRAMA
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I see exactly what you meant by a twist to your story. This was completely unexpected and I'm curious to how this turn of events is going to work out. I give you props for that imagination of your. This is turning out to be more exciting than expected!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I have just finished reading the first chapter, and I have to say I am enjoying the betrayal thing. I do find this commonly occuring in the many other fics I have read, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. Due to this being your first fanfic, I must congratulate you on a job well done. I am truly looking forward to finishing this story!
SesshomaruMaiden1901 chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
r u eva gonna update?
princess of the western lands chapter 15 . 6/16/2010
i like it! its good so far and different too. even though sesshomaru is ooc but it in a strange way kind of suits him and i like it. so what about sagaku's past and what happend to him that he can't stand to remember it? and now about kagome and sesshomaru what will happen between them and what was his beast telling him to do? will sesshomaru take kagome as a mate and when will he relize that he's in love or at least falling for kagome and vice versa.

onegai update soon

ja ne
Shado Kitsune chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Poor Sagaku! Keep up the good work! Update soon, pretty please!
Shado Kitsune chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
Awww! How sweet Sesshomaru! I love the story!