Reviews for Mind Over Matter
JustaHumbleFicWriter chapter 1 . 1/19
Absolutely love it! I wish there was more mutant Chase. The plot is also unexpected because he became a mutant later.
PSML chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
EEEEEE! LOVED IT! IS THERE A SEQUEL!? I WANT MOREEEEEE!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
cool fanfic.
Danik chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
love this story)
CatchingCraziness chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
I really liked this story! If you decide to do a sequel (and I really hope you do) please send me a PM! :)
CodeNameCarrot chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
I read this years ago and liked but didn't save it; very glad to find it again. The characters are true to voice and the crossover is plausible and seamlessly executed.
Pinkuro chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
That's an awesome story! PERFECT!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Wow. I'll be the first person to admit that I love reading crossovers, but even I was a bit iffy to read a House M.D x X-Men crossover. That said, I'm glad I did. I loved how you wrote it and I'd love to read more! Maybe you'll consider a sequel?
Stina Whatever chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
This is a great story, and I really like Chase and House in the story
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
wow! that was great! what an interesting idea! i liked that it kind of brought the fantastical into something that felt real. it read like a documentary (as opposed to piece of fanfiction). i read mostly harry potter ff and with it's staple cliches and tropes something like this (this also being the first house or xmen ff i've ever read) it was refreshing!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I was skeptical at first. It's really hard for people to write the characters of House correctly, but you did an admirable job. Kudos!
CatDog chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It would be great if you could make a sequel of this story! I really like it, it's very original.
Meatball42 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Totally love the idea, and Chase's mutation was very well-written. In faact, teh whole story was ace on characterization and realism. Loved the bit with that x-ray specialist, and the part with Wilson; you got the tone of the show and all that banter exactly right. Great story!
Tamarillo-chan chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Abnormal growth behind the upper rib cage? Not cancer and odd chromosomes...the kid who got hit by a baseball is growing wings.

I wonder if I'm right...
hpenchantress chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
What a fantastic fic! Giving Chase telekinesis, and the explanation you gave for it, so perfectly fitting! Loved it!

Great job!