Reviews for One Day by the River
Ahhhhh sooo kawaiii .. xD
lady kae chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was awesome
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow! Interesting thing. Even I thought perhaps he really does have a thing for long hair!
TheLadyMartyr chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
cute!XD Hope there's a sequel with that!XD MWUHAHAHHAHA! I also love what Itachi's thinking!P
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really enjoy fic's were you make up an explanation for random stuff with makes zero sense, like the the origin of the baseless rumor that Sasuke likes long hair. I hope you'll make more of these!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
lolol(:
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
lololol that was amazingly hilarious.

ahh.. a very refreshing not serious fanfic.

i like it!
ali5ma chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
cute
blah-cakes chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I just like having control over the fashion styles of an entire age group." Itachi's eyes glow eerily, "Power..."

This is absolutely awesome. Itachi is slightly creepy with his whole power-obsession in the above quote, but it's so funny. I love how Mike, Rob, and Tim would prefer to stay anonymous.
LilBlueBear chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOLOLOL totally loved this, you shlould write more of when "they were kids" its so cute!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ok.. this is cute plz kepp me updated.
The Chocolate Queen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was hilarious. :D

I DID always wonder why everyone thought Sasuke liked long hair.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hilarious. Seriously. :D
wlkwos chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
How do you do it? How do you keep producing such wonderfully funny stories? This one is short, sweet, and near-perfect in its wit, pacing and turn-of-phrase. And the use of the present tense for this story is spot-on. I can't see it working as well in past tense. Perhaps the present lends itself to the rather chatty style in which you've written this piece - it certainly gives it a vibrant immediacy. I really do like this oneshot!

Your young Itachi is once again a delightfully cynical manipulative character, exploiting his little brother's chick magnet potential mercilessly and playing mind games with him just for fun. He is, indeed, an "Older Sibling's Older Sibling", which probably explains much of the charm of our eleven-year-old Itachi. He is also as alert and quick on the uptake as ever when faced with giggling bushes, and he appears to exhibit a kind-hearted streak when he takes pity on poor little Hinata. On the other hand, he does confess to just wanting to mess with the kids and influence the fashion sense of the younger children ... So, which one is it? Power or kindness? Or both? Oh, the ambiguity!

Little Hinata is also too adorable for words, despite getting very little to say. There is something very endearing about a six-year-old trying to memorise a list of every living relative she has, especially when said six-year-old is the daughter of Hiashi and is probably desperate to earn his approval. In fact, scratch the "probably". After all, there is that comment on her "deep-seated instinct" that she should "start saving up her capital now, whilst she's ahead" ... And little Sakura and Ino are every bit as painful and silly as they could be in the manga. Ahh, the memories of that Chuunin Exam fight ... I thought those were some of the longest episodes I had ever watched, and then along came Team Gai fighting their clones in Shippuuden.

I also like the fact that Itachi's friends have been asked to be given pseudonyms for the sake of anonymity. That made me laugh. And then there was your handling of their interactions with Itachi in the story. Although we don't learn much about the friends (who aren't important to the story anyway, except to reveal the twist about Sasuke's preference for long hair), through the conversation we do get glimpses into the attitudes, opinions and inner workings of Itachi's mind - and they are extremely amusing glimpses indeed.

A wonderful little story, truly a pleasure to read!
Bleached Poet chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I DID wonder where that came from...

Good explanation~