Reviews for Potions, Puking and Punishment
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I think that he would be tickled. ;-)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh this is just to to wonderful. It is a pity that the prank only lasted until midnight.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I loved this! I figured out mid-way it was a slytherin girl . .. but didn't know HWO until the very end... good job. Glad to see that some writer treat Snape like he was in the majority of the books a hateful bastard that should not be around kids. While he is less likely take points from his own house, he still doesn't like kids and only showed acceptance towards Draco Malfoy (and that's likely because of Malfoy sr is powerful both political and in DE inner circle)

I don't remember Snape praising any other Slytherin except Malfoy in the books so I can see this happening. instead of taking points off from his own house, he would give detention (we don't hear him give them but I can see him assigning them in private or in Slytherin common room, instead of in front of the other houses.
James018 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Great twist!
gaamundsen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well, color me amused! Quite a good story, enjoyed it.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is a very amusing story, thanks for writing it.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
retriever chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is probably the only fanfic about snivellus that i like.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for! Great prank!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I rather suspect that if Harry HAD found out, he'd say something along the lines of there being balance for Peter Pettigrew, and some faint hope left for House Slytherin.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
marked
that lame loser chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
that is completely halarious.

I love it

cannot stop laughing.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
lol. i almost fell off my chair. you should do more of these
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
excellent short - I will definitely be passing on this story URL

thanks for sharing
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Daphne Greengrass is awesome! She is totally Marauder material. By the way, I think you would like Twisted Biscuit's story "Just a random Tuesday". Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
CyberArcRotarr chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
WAHOO! Go, Greengrass. Did you make her up, or was she in the books? That was awesome. Hope she does it again.