Reviews for Powerful New Hunters
Lucy Colt chapter 122 . 12/27/2009
Thats a really great long story! I will read it so fast I can!
L5472 chapter 122 . 11/3/2008
Read this whole story in three days. Whew! Hard work! But it all paid off. Absolitely loved this story to bits! XD

Took me a while to get started since I thought it would take me weeks and I wanted to read the other shorter stories I had on my waiting list! (Yes I have a waiting list of all the fanfics I plan to read LOL and let me tell you - there's lots!) So by the time I finished with one batch, I decided to start this one for some reason and ended up finishing it!

I'll be reading the sequel tomorrow morning...now off to watch Yellow Fever on tv! *is anxiously waiting to see eye of the tiger vid*
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
i love it
Deanyfan101 chapter 122 . 9/21/2007
Okay, I can't wait anymore. I'm starting the next one right now.
Deanyfan101 chapter 120 . 9/21/2007
Oh, my God. Baby Jensen as a hot dog and a sugar glider in a cape? SO CUTE!
Deanyfan101 chapter 119 . 9/21/2007
That is so not lame. Any way that Sam comes back is not lame. Except for now in the show, Dean only has ONE FRIKKIN' YEAR LEFT! I swear if he dies for good, I'll be killin some people at the CW! I'm almost through this one, and then I'll be reading another one. So be prepared for more reviews.
Deanyfan101 chapter 118 . 9/21/2007
Okay, not that I'm not happy that Sammy-boy's back, but GOD THAT SUCKS! He won't survive one day without hearing Akina's Francis jokes. Not one day.
Deanyfan101 chapter 117 . 9/21/2007
Oh, my God. I think I'll have a nervous breakdown now. I always cry when Dean cries. So SAD!
Deanyfan101 chapter 116 . 9/21/2007
Not Sam, not Sam. I think I'm gonna pass out. Not kidding here. I'm being completely serious.
Deanyfan101 chapter 115 . 9/21/2007
Cool. I like Riley. Cool guy. Should I be sad that Akina shot Dean? Cause I am. I mean, I know it wasn't TECHNICALLY her, but still.
Deanyfan101 chapter 112 . 9/21/2007
Dude, that has to be the coolest way to have a talk. I wonder if I could beat my sister. I did lift more than her at the Rush, but only by like ten pounds. Not to brag or anything, but she's pretty strong. SUGAR GLIDERS! So what would happen if one of them accidentally killed the other one during their little chats?
Deanyfan101 chapter 110 . 9/21/2007
So wait. The girl they were hunting was a good guy? Or did she plan the hotel falling? I wish I had a brother like Riley. My sisters could care less what happened to me.
Deanyfan101 chapter 109 . 9/21/2007
Riley is cool. It's now a tie between Kaley, Akina, and Riley. Dean doesn't count. He's everyone's favorite other than Sam with his big puppy eyes.
aussiedude777 chapter 106 . 9/21/2007
he. Nicely colored button. he. Sorry, kinda hyper. You know what I really hate? When goofy boyfriends read over my shoulder! Sorry 'bout that. My boyfriend's over and he's reading everything I type.
Deanyfan101 chapter 104 . 9/20/2007
Wow. Poor Dean. Gets turned into a woman for hours on end, then sees his wife kiss his brother (shudder).