Reviews for Opera Babies
Anawey chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
DUDE! I love this! I can't wait for more of this! So...CUTE!
Schizophrenic-unicorn chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I haven't laughed this much in a very long time _
Max Gat chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Ah, another hilarious chapter!

Woo! Go Baby Erik, and his pummelling of Baby Raoul!

Erik is so cute - compare this version of him to the movie version, and, well, I laughed, but I will let you decide!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
OMG! Bunny Pajamas!

I thought Raoul would wear SOMETHING like that...

Very good start - will continue to read this story!
xAngelxOfxMusicx chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
*pokes and prods*

where has thou gone?

I miss this story SO much!

I just reread it and laughed so hard! PLEASE dont stop!

*tries to bribe with adult Erik*

ERIK: PUT ME DOWN WOMAN!

oh well, hopefully whatever that has made you not update shall go away and...wow i really need to think things through before i write them.. whatever. ANYWAYS!

miss this story, hope you come back soon!

xAngelxOfxMusicx
Googleeyes chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
This is hilarious! They're rugrats! I used to love that show! Please write more. By the way, where is Erik's mask?
xXMoonlight ShadowXx chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Aw, this is so funny! You gotta update it soon!
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I nearly wet myself myself when reading this I was laughing so hard. I'm also getting strange looks from people in the room. _ Oh well! I love it! Especially baby Erik. *cuddles Erik*
Miep8675 chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
This is fyunny what's ya next plan? email me!
Noelle86 chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
LOL! I love it! Its so cute! :D Erik kinda reminds me of stewie from family guy. :D
xAngelxOfxMusicx chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*faves*

I think I love you.

LMFAO

brilliant idea! I love rugrats and i love Phantom.

WHAT A COMBO! lmfao

everyone does when they're in kindergarten, but never babies! great job! I cant wait to read more!
Korrigan Moon chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
1800's Rugrats

Please do more!
broadwaygirl257 chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Oh, how cute! I loved it! So hillarious. I can't wait for the Sugar episode!

"This is my chance to prove to Christine that I am enough man… er boy… or uh… baby for her! I will slay this bath monster and save children all over the world! Prepare yourself demon! I am armed with my soother and baby powder! I will blind you them beat you to a state of a mildly bruised apple!” Erik stated. He lifted both soother and powder over this head with triumph."

OMG, I LOVED that! You are a genius! Carlotta reminds me of Angelica in the Rugrats! BTW, is Mme. Giry going to babysit for the babies? That would be so hillarious! Really funny chapter, hope you update soon!

broadwaygirl257
Firefighter Capsicle chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
I like this, it's really cute!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
okay... seriously, that was so funny! I laughed and laughed and laughed and-well, you get the picture. Anyhoo... i thought that Erik was older than Carlotta... oh well, i could really care less as long as it was funny like that.

You know, and if you would like to be a very nice person, then you could do two things.

1.) Add more!

2.) Please read my first ever fanfic? I'll be your best friend for all eternity if you do...