Reviews for Musings of the Dying
MotherofSephy chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
bgdhsdntrysnyestvretvr scones
Mask1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
First a great suggestion... raed the rest of the Death Gate Cycle YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

They are a fantastic set of books written by the authors who got me into fantasy fiction in the first place. (Pause for moment of homage).

I like your work. You are brave to write a DGC book because like you say not many do and they deal with lots of deep issues and ideas.

You are also brave to have started writing this one having only read one book. Itis going to be hard to keep my mouth shut and not cover you with spoilers. Still it is great to have the oportunity to see a really different and free version of the DGC through someone who has only read DragonW.

Don't worry too much about the spelling grammer stuff but if this is for a report try what you can. If you have someone who can look over it for you get them. A second reader before you post is a god send trust me!

Last suggestion from me to help with that is read it aloud and make sure it has a noun and a verb. Sentences need those.

E.G The face could possibly even elven.

All that is missing is 'be'. Such a small word. Read it through and you'll here the gap and be able to fix it.

Keep writing it is worth your time to do. You'll feel good and you'll please me for one. If it is worth your time to write, I'll make it worth my time and read. Keep it up!

Mask
Omnicat chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Aha. So that's the change you meant. I hope you'll still put some Iridal in it near the end of Hugh's life. _

Destiny, huh? Sounds interesting!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
A nice description of Hugh's dieing thoughts. I'm curious about the plot change now. _
SconemeepT.T chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
RAISTLIN MAJERE! WORSHIP YAZOO OR I WILL YANK YOUR SOUL OUT THROUGH THE EARS AND THEN TURN YOUR CORPSE INTO A GRASSHOPPER AND SWALLOW IT WHOLE!

) and nice ficcy!