Reviews for A Change in Residence
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/15
Asuka beat Shinji up because he didn't make her lunch? Give me a break due you seriously expect me to take this shit seriously?
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Just got into Evangelion last week, and I decided to go looking for fanfics, and went about seeking Shinji/Maya stuff. Next thing y'know, I'm reading this neat little gem, and wondering when you might plan to continue it. For one thing, it might help to establish at what point in the series this happens (ex: it's clearly after the Gaghiel fight, but have they gotten to Israfel yet?)
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Nice job this story intrigues me please get back writing this thank you
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Great idea for a fic Shinji moving in with someone else and out of Misato's there are not enough of those if you ask me. Because I thought of Misato as someone who blew off the responsibility of being a guardian in the beleif they can look after themselves and never did anything about Asuka's behaviour.

Which brings me to a question was Misato disciplined for not doing anything? I think she was aware of the abuse but didn't do anything so I feel she should be disciplined and held to some account for Shinji's injuries at Asuka's hands.

Also the fact that Asuka beat Shinji over him forgetting to make her lunch? Why doesn't she make her own bloody lunch? One reason I did not like Asuka was because of her constant demanding he make her meals, insulting, deliberately putting him down and overall abuse. Sorry but I don't think her past really excuses this.

Make no mistake I do not hate Asuka nor do I like her a whole lot but I would never agree with the Shinji/Asuka pairing that strangulation part in EoE where Asuka touches his cheek it was more Shinji realising what he was doing.

Anyway I am starting to get away from the fic but placing her in the brig for a month was a cool move and something NERV would do would this put in her place or would NERV try further disciplinary action if Asuka behaves out of line again?

Overall this fic has a decent premise.
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
well id like to see more! (

as for good ideas after posting bad. its how we authors/readers are. and it's probably not going to change anytime soon

much like gendo having a heart
komet1987 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Your writing style and story ist really cool, but the chapters a to small. (bad english, i know but i am from germany)
JEnathan chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
This story rocks.

I wonder how this will change Ikari's plans.

Will there be a Shinji/Maya paring?

She could help Shinji when he goes through

his bouts of depression.
Caladchbolg chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
Well that's happy news! Although I'm not a huge fan of the pairing (Misato/Shinji myself) I'm always sad to see a rare pairing story go.

Good luck to the new author!
aegisZero chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
sadness, I rather enjoyed A change in Residence. Hopefuly some one will pick a change in residence up before the end of the month.

Also if your abandoning the stories, why delete them? why not leave them up?
James Hanson chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Greetings.

NO! I enjoy Change of Residence! Are you really going to delete all of your stories? That'd be as bad as book burning!

Hopefully by next tuesday I can adopt your stories if you haven't found anyone else to. I can't do it now because when we got the Direct Tv bundle, as we we're installing the msn, it fragged our e-mail capabilities. We've been without e-mail for almost two months now! Word of advice: DON'T EVER GET SATTELLITE TELEVISION! They screw you even more than the cable companies.

That's also the reason why I didn't submit an e-mail address. Hopefully by tuesday everything will be back to normal for us.

Hope to reply to you soon.

Chiao.

James Hanson
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
bo

id rather wait for you to come up with more chapters.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
its very well written, has good plot. and has me fearing for my life! T_T the red devil is happy

ALL ANGELS HOLD FROM FINDING ADDAM, WE MUST WAIT AND SEE WHY SHE-WHO-BRINGS-FEAR-TO-SATIN AND THE ENEMY OF ALL THAT EXIST IS HAPPY!

...so im not a big asuka fan, but i like her better than gendo. if i could i would strangle that man to an inch of his life. tie him up and drag him away for more torture
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Not a bad story, but I gotta ask: Isn't Maya 24?
Wolf07 chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Hey here's an idea the pairing of ShinjiMayaRitsuko. From what I read, that would give you time to add to the story a rivalery or etc. between the characters. If you need more ideas I suggest reading the "Age is meaningless" and "Bruises" those two stories are great. Also could you read my story. Well, Ja ne

Wolf07
ayanaminverse chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is an interesting story. I'd always wondered what would happen if Shinji, Asuka, and Misato were separated. Although I would like to know why you chose Maya to be Shinji's guardian.

Also, I think that an Asuka/Rei pairing would eventually lead to the destruction of civilization as they know it, but, I will admit that it has serious comedic potential.

Anyway, good story so far, I look forward to reading the rest.