Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Amazing... this is EXACTLY how I always thought Ayame felt towards Kana. I'm glad someone else views it the same way I do. this fanfic was flawless D adding this to my favs list.
Priestess Of the Stars chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love the honesty and realism in this. I think it's great that you've managed to portray Ayame as entirely too human. Most writers just see the happy, bouncy side of Aaya but don't accept that the snake can feel anger, hatred and all the other dark emotions we humans have. This fic is so different to some of the ones I've read.

Also I love that Aaya could see that beforehand that Akito would NOT let Kana stay with Hatori.

Thanks so much for the brill fic!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You really are the master of putting Ayame in horrible places, aren't you? Cor. And I love you and him the more for this, because it's horrible and dark and ugly and embarrassing and HONEST.

Plus I have to find this song... looks really good.

Truly, even though this review is going to be half the length of the other two so far, this is my favorite piece of the three I've read just now. And I adore the juxtaposition of the romantic, love-over-all title and the raw reality of the work itself. Worship this thing.
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow.
Totoku chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Very good. I think it's quite fitting for Aya to think this way. Poor dear.
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
oh i read this yesterday. _ i found it. i just didnt review it. sorry. i thought it was good. ayame needs to say something to tori about kana. and of course he would be venomous towards her...hes a snake...he should...ya know...spit at tori about kana...i mean take the poison away from ayame and what are you left with...you're left with a belt...i love your stories by the way. it seems we agree on a lot of things about fruits basket. we should talk more often hehe
littlefiction chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
"bitter and venomous" I've never heard it described so well. Very dark, but very appropriate. Poor Aaya, it must hurt to be filled with such poison. And poor Tori to be in the middle of all that.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
...Jealousy makes me squeamish. I am unable to tell how I feel about this.

Pardon the short review, but I'm really at a loss, here. I like bouncy!Ayame or seductive!Ayame or even I'msocool!Ayame, so I don't know how to feel about an entirely possible jealous!Ayame.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh, that was Aaya? I thought it was Akito, but then I looked back and reread part of it. I get it now. Yeah, I guess he was bitter towards her, but I always just chalked it up to how she chose to forget their relationship, even knowing that the man who loved her would be the one to erase those memories. Aaya loves Hari, however you want to define that love, so yes, he would resent someone who would be so callous about his feelings.
yami chii chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Loved it. Yes, this is how it is, don't you think? Well, duh, you wrote this.

But yes, Aya is the only one.