Reviews for Tears in Heaven
Syuuk chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This, this is amazing.

Nothing else to say, except that it's amazing. And beautiful.
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Good job on this story!
Red-tiki chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
aaahhh! Omg i love your story! I was in tears myself, the ending was so sad yet cute :(
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
tears weren't only in heaven, i cried reading this. thank you for writing it
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was beautifully written. :D

I hope you continue to write more! :)
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, fuck.

That was simply perfect, in every sense.

I can't really say anything else, although I think you should know that this made me teary-eyed.

Nice job, dear. This will certainly go in my favorites.

-Audrey
Rinhail chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
These are the NateMihael stories I seek out. Thank you so much!
Natalis chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Uh, I've been waiting for a fic that actually talks about the matter of death in Near's life. I found this.

And how I feel everything you wrote here. As if we have the same perception of his way of living his life. After L, Mello and Matt died, he's the one left.. alone. And he lived his life lonely like that.

I imagined a lot about what he would think if he was to face his own brink of life, and pretty much the insides of my mind was written here, except.. perhaps, the ending scene. What I have in thought is just he lived a sad life. I like how he uses his mind, and I'm sure people in this fandom absolutely find this character cool, awesome, etc etc just like L in some ways, but I don't want to live a life like him. Too scary and sad.

Sigh, a nice fic you have here. Thank God Near's fictional.
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Beautiful work. -favs-
recipe for insanity chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Heartbreakingly Beautiful Prose... Soulfully Wrought.

Thanks for sharing.

recipe
Devil-in-the-box chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Incredibly beautiful.
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Beautiful.

Made me cry.

Love how you did it, put it all together, the order of it, Near when he was about to die and what Mello says when he 'wakes up' i LOVE it!

very aw
SaVaGeSaDnEsS chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow. I was on the verge of tears on this one. I thought it was amazing. Good job.
blaqkout chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I cried manly tears. Poor Near. Your characterizations are so perfect, and the subtle way you can bend language really adds some beautiful touches to the fic. ): I feel so bad for Near, he lost everyone. Will definitely read again.
Roriette chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
T-T It was somehow even more melachonly with "Just One Last Dance" by Sarah Connor playing in the background as I absorbed the painful words. Near is left all alone, what with his "family" dying left and right. I'm just glad that this masterpiece has a positive ending, or else I'll probably throw myself into a bucketful of salty liquid. :P The Manga/Anime, however...

This fic is def. one of my faves. Although I wasn't really comfortable with the prospect of Near and Mello using their real names. I can't really imagine Near calling himself Nate, or calling Mello Mihael. One reason is that he probably doesn't even know Mello's real name. And Mello probably wouldn't like being called that anyway. But whatever, this fic is spectacularly awesome. Hehe.