Reviews for Pride and Arrogance
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Omfg...this. was. HILARIOUS! I loved it. - I can SO see this happening :-)
anowi chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
one of the best tango pair fanfics I've ever read. Thank you, it was fun reading it!
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i love the omake! best one for me... soo funny!
Kinnetik Ishisu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is so great! I love these drabbles telling how the Tango pair came to be! Thanks for sharing
karupin22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice how everyone notices and those two are to proud or arrogant to realize.
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awesome story! and pretty believable too! thanks for sharing!
Wings of Heaven chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
absolutely am in love with this story! although i dont see why this should be rated M but, meh whatever its JUST TOO GOOD and TOO CUTE! But man, for 2 years they were in denial? how can they not notice with that kiss they had in their room? haha, i hope that there's a sequel or something to it, i'd love to read more LOL. by far one of my most favorite PoT stories~
bl789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i totally love the story.

now this is how the Prince of Tennis series should have ended.

Rikkaidai winning, and sanada and atobe :D

and again totally love the story. i also kind of liked the more bitchie Marui:P
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Lol. Wonderful character development.
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMG... This has got to be one of the best fics I've ever read in my whole life... You so totally rock... x3
daemon-angelus chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I kinda lost my mind (in the good sense, as in this-is-so-sensational-it-totally-blew-whatever-brains-I-had-left) and am currently stuck between the realms of "THIS IS AWESOME GENIUS-NESS" and laughing-till-it-hurts-my-cheeks. So in short, I loved it. Absolutely loved it. The way you made Seigaku lose the Nationals is a definite plus *grins evilly* Rikkai totally deserves to win the Nationals (since they're not Tarundoru-ing, what with the demon- I mean, remarkably capable captain Yukimura on their team)

Oh the state of self-acutalization -cough- realization for Atobe and Sanada were wonderful. Yuushi and Mura-buchou are win :D

Great characterization, lovely humour xD GREAT JOB!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
i LOVE the way they admitted their crush... 'oh holy mother of god oh fuck i think i have a crush'... LOL
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
lol, that 21 takes the cake. hell yeah, that was one LONG and FUNNY journey *applauds you* thank you for this!
Syukiri chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
omg, so cute _~

I love Hiyoshi at the end x3 And how they realized that they were in love/had a crush _

Oh, their mails were cute as well

But~ it's "Tannhäuser" not "Tannhaüser" Just wanted to say.

So, this goes to my favs _ Thank you for this nice Tango Pair-fic