Reviews for Almost Call it Coping
wizmage chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
Teleri chapter 12 . 9/27/2001
oh this was grand, now off to read all the rest of the series. Yay!
Buffy chapter 12 . 9/12/2001
Please continue this. And to everyone, we are one nation put all racism down please and beand together in this cris. I know its seems like a hoorror movie and we will wake up but tuth is we wont and hurting fellow americans for their beliefs dont help, so black,white, native american,wicca,isamlic and muslims americans band we are one nation, we shall get through this
Sasa chapter 12 . 8/25/2001
Oh, so lovely... Will there be more?
purpleballerynna chapter 12 . 8/24/2001
one word: continue
Cassie Lee chapter 12 . 8/10/2001
she can't do that!...stupid
Micaela1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2001
Ohhh! Is this it? More, please more!
Buffy chapter 7 . 7/3/2001
Total B/A shipper here. I thought your story was exceptionly great. You also caputured each characters personality espically the new edition of Fred, and Xander and Cordelia's maturity and albity to talk civily to eachother. But I wish you to continue and if you do please e-mail me and tell me.
Guo-Xing chapter 7 . 6/30/2001
Okay, yeah, that was good. I loved the last part between Wesley and Angel, I've sort of been thinking something was kind of strange about Angel's return. But nothing like the conversation you described between them, but it was still way cool. Please write more on that one, because I'd want to see if or how that was resolved between them.
Grace C chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
wow. That is nice. Really good. I'd never thought of that. I wouldn't be suprised if that is what the story will be in continuing Buffy...I read somewhere that Joss Whedon is going to bring Buffy back...the show's not over yet. If they can bring back Angel from hell...why can't they bring back Buffy from the dead? Anything could happen. But I like your variation on this theme.
Jenbabe402 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This is really good, I wish there were more!
Janey chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
It's kinda short, but good. Will there be more to this?
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Holy shyte! You're right - they *do* owe him a life! I never thought of that before. I wonder if Joss has... Brilliant story; well done, as usual. :)
Kate the Stampede chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Wow...that is so sad...;_;
Micaela1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
I have read many of your works, and this is certaintly looking to be promising! You are a fantastic author...keep it coming!