Reviews for Dragon Wars
Reignashii chapter 16 . 8/27/2004
um mara? its me rei ... are you dead? its been over about two years since you updated will you be updateing? i really wanna know what happends next also the fact that allot of good gundamwing authors seem to be gone ... well see ya later i hope you update!
Tashasaphi chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Come on! Write more! I've been waiting for ages and I'm dying for an update!
Ley chapter 16 . 9/2/2002
This is good! Nice job, please continue soon.
Tashasaphi chapter 16 . 8/24/2002
I'll email you with my thoughts. twas a good chapter
AyanamiChan chapter 16 . 8/23/2002
Hmm... to continue with the Cuatrica guys or jump to Heero...? Well, I miss Heero, but since you're hinting at a cliffhanger for the next chapter, I'd go with another Cuatrica chapter, and then just go to Heero (presumably saving Relena) after that. Well, now that you have my recommendations for the next chapters... Write them! I can't wait for more! *hugs*
Ley chapter 15 . 7/21/2002
Yes, back to Quatre and Claudine please! ; It was nice to see what Relena and Trowa were doing, and what an interesting way for you to tell us too! Nice job with this, please continue soon.
Ley chapter 14 . 7/21/2002
Like I said before, I love this chappie! Really, reading this a second time around is so much better than the first. I just love how there was hope right up 'till the very end. Nice job.
rei chapter 15 . 7/18/2002
wow soo that what happend to trowa ! sigh it was good though but back to quatre and claudine ok fine by me well good luck buh bie for now rei
Val chapter 15 . 7/17/2002
heheh! bYes, back to Claudine and the things pooor lil val can understand. _ hehehehe...I like Trowa...hehehe...wizard and acrobat all in one...dude, I would so be one of those trooll girls in the audience... _ Um...yes...the lats chapter was weellll written...but are we sure this is ONLY rated R? I dun noe, cuz i dun pootst fics...but..~shrugs~ Lalalala,...Again, throughout ur fic are all detailed and good with imagery...I am droolling over Trowas dirty wizard robes rite now _
Val chapter 13 . 6/30/2002
Yay! I love XClaudine sooooooooooo muuch!1 I think she's adorable, asnd u protray her character really qwell with the whole comedic -ness...anmd the whole bunny thiung.. _ Yay! Some comic relief is always good in a tense scene...and whoa...the whole thing were Quatre lost his mind back with his father...dude...the imagery/...i got a great pic in my head _...also...I loved that staring at the moo was...soo...deep...and beautiful...and..~sigh~ ~valerie gets all starry-eyed~ write more! I needs me th Quatre times Claudine...sure oi didn't get a while buncha stuff like the Yuy alliance, and other things...but the relationships! Oh, the relationships! sugoi!
Ley chapter 13 . 6/4/2002
Nice job with this chappie. Please continue soon.
lee chapter 13 . 6/4/2002
wooow this chapter was just great it just keeps getting better and better i hope the next chapter comes out soon! im like sooooo amsorbed into it when it gets to the end i always groan cause it was getting good! and it still is but will ya cut down a lil on quatre and claudia for a while ? i wanna here about the others to! please please please hurry with the next fic!
rei chapter 13 . 6/3/2002
wooow ! i just read 11 12 and 13 it was great i cant wait for the next chapters! can you e mail me when the next chapter comes out? this was good oh ya i noticed that its been with qautre and claudia when will you do the others i wanna here about relena and heero and when is trowa going to appear? well good luck on your next chapters

Ley chapter 12 . 5/24/2002
Oi, good chappie! Are any other characters gonna show up?

I do love Quatre & Claudine together. They're funny! Heh, they really do go together well.

Please continue soon. Chee!
Mara chapter 12 . 5/18/2002
You said at the end of your most recent chapter that I've only reviewed once. Well, I think it's time to remedy that. The story gets more interesting as you keep writing, and you haven't even put all the characters in yet! I think I like the parts with Quatre and Claudine best, and I'm very grateful for someone (finally!) not pairing him up with Dorothy. I like the way you added in Duo and Hilde. I can just imagine Duo being that kind of person - elf - and using his powers like that. You also portrayed Wufei very well, and all of the characters taken from Gundam Wing seem to be in character as much as possible for the change in dimensions. I can't wait to see what you do with Relena and Heero, so please keep writing! I'll be waiting...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »