Reviews for Fear He Knew
BraginskiUkraine chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
AAAAHHHHH! so good! I want to read more! :)
Annadog40 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
CONTINUE!
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Anyone stupid enough to accept a contract on the good Doctor deserves what he gets.

I suggest a white wine sauce . . . ;)
Mystiksnake chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Very interested to learn who everyone is

because I have not a clue.
Falcon's Jade chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Excellent! Do continue, looks like they're all going to be drawn into a bigger conspiracy now with the watching eyes :)
Mystiksnake chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Very interesting.

I look forward to reading more!
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Great! There really should be more ff's about Will and this ones great coz its got Lecter, Clarice and Will in it. Update soon!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Semi-cliffhanger! *Dies*

Wow, nice description about the fear that Will experiences! Hannibal and Clarice are awesome, lets see the dynamics the three of them will have! Who's the eyes watching them? Crawford? FBI people? Another Lecter fan? Please update this!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Ah! No divorce on this one! Following the movie's ending? Yea, I liked the movie better then the book anyways :) Update soon!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I'm curious to see how Agent Starling will be like too. Update? But can you please make longer chapters?
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
You, update, now.

Do you know how rare Will centered fics are? I'll like to see you continue this! Though can you please make the chapters longer?
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Continue this ! But make the chapters longer, its rare to find fics refering to Will Graham. Too muchLectorClarice out there
KrazyFang chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Pretty good. But you probably couldve put this in the 'Silence of the Lambs' or 'Hannibal' section.