Reviews for Warped
liked it alot :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL! I like his logic!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
"It is a relief, you find, to be with him, to be with the person who knows the worst of you and can still look you in the eye."

My favorite line from this.

I've read stories with this kind of unique point of view before, and I loved them. I've never thought of them as strange. Just well written. Styles like this, they can be so much better than books sometimes.

And the storyline was interesting and passionate and dark, but in a subtle way.

Great job.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was kinda cute. I like the style, you dance around a lot and don't exactly say what is going on.
Chaos Raider Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ahhh, so short but so expressive, wonderful! I love it. Haha.
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow...just wow...this fic is not only well-written, but it has a very unique style and plot. Despite the copious amounts of angst and tragedy in this, it ends with a small amount of fluff which is always wanted. Great Job!

ciao :)
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
WOW, It's kinda twisted and I love it!
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
So many of the issues and problems JKR ignored, and had all of them ignore, were ticking bombs. Excellent consideration of what might be left.
Therio chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Bittersweet, yet oddly fulfilling. I can see Harry and Draco ending up like this. A fitting ending to the HP stories.
Thae chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Sharp one. Short and yet waking up emotions. Real pleasure to read :)
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was so beautiful in a twisted sort of way... I felt it deep down! Don't change a thing! I loved it ) great great job!
1991199219931994 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I have been reading your work for a long time and I must ell you that I love everything that you have posted here. I wish you would update more often though!

-Looking forward to your next work!

Jamie
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow, so powerful. I was glued to the screen and now my eyes hurt for sitting so close to the computer.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »