Reviews for Warped
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 2/3
I worried that this would be darker than I liked, but then, I was also curious. So I read it anyway. Typical. I still liked it. The kind of story that makes you want to cringe slightly even as you accept it as reality. Draco's logic IS perfectly sound. They truly have earned each other and that final bit really ties the whole story together. I find I am satisfied. ;) Thanks for sharing.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 1/29
liked it alot :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL! I like his logic!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
"It is a relief, you find, to be with him, to be with the person who knows the worst of you and can still look you in the eye."

My favorite line from this.

I've read stories with this kind of unique point of view before, and I loved them. I've never thought of them as strange. Just well written. Styles like this, they can be so much better than books sometimes.

And the storyline was interesting and passionate and dark, but in a subtle way.

Great job.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was kinda cute. I like the style, you dance around a lot and don't exactly say what is going on.
Chaos Raider Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ahhh, so short but so expressive, wonderful! I love it. Haha.
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow...just wow...this fic is not only well-written, but it has a very unique style and plot. Despite the copious amounts of angst and tragedy in this, it ends with a small amount of fluff which is always wanted. Great Job!

ciao :)
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
WOW, It's kinda twisted and I love it!
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
So many of the issues and problems JKR ignored, and had all of them ignore, were ticking bombs. Excellent consideration of what might be left.
Therio chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Bittersweet, yet oddly fulfilling. I can see Harry and Draco ending up like this. A fitting ending to the HP stories.
Thae chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Sharp one. Short and yet waking up emotions. Real pleasure to read :)
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was so beautiful in a twisted sort of way... I felt it deep down! Don't change a thing! I loved it ) great great job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »