Reviews for A Dungeon of Drabbles
SilverBirchStudio chapter 12 . 2/27
Love the wicked ones!
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Heh! She gets to be sneaky too! Love both professors' reaction!
EwigeStudentin chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
A great opening, a promising ending, and tonns of fun in the middle! :D
EwigeStudentin chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
That left me with an impression that she gave him a kitten o.o Is it what you intended to convey? Lol
EwigeStudentin chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Heartbreaking, but also clever with enough flesh to chew on. If you squint a little, you can almost see that she knew what was about to happen - because of her calculations - and that she arranged for him to hide better, and decided to die in his place because she believed in him. Yep. I like this version more than Ron barging in and accidentally being too trigger-happy.
EwigeStudentin chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Wowza! O.o
Great job tackling all these challenges in 100 words! And it made sense, was funny and even romantic. Incredible!
To die upon a kiss chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Oh, so you're writing this indecipherable gunge for some challenge? I get it now. Goodbye.
To die upon a kiss chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
What the hell again. I thought Eileen Prince was dead. She seems to be rather a bitch. And where's this 'Weasley' of which you speak? Did he/she dissolve into the unresolved plotline of the story?
To die upon a kiss chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
What the hell? Who just killed who? What just happened? And is the greasy Snape ever going to reveal his age?
To die upon a kiss chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
More nastiness. I can't see why you put Severus Greasybastard Snape in a relationship with dear Hermione. And how old is Sevvie, anyway? Because if he's forty, and she's still a student at the school, then...
To die upon a kiss chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Sev/Mione nastiness.

You wonderful pervert...
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
God, you are one determined shipper! I will read and investigate further.
winner chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
i like how you named this one penelope
MajorWhitlocklvr89 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
ok..i really like the different stories for chapter four..what happened to hermione in the end..did she die..i didn't understand me at if you could please
Mother of Tears chapter 12 . 6/21/2007