Reviews for And Suddenly You're Mine
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Short but good. And this is/was better than the show.
Rast chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Short and sweet, nicely done. A very accurate portrayal, I think, of what that morning after might be like. Good job.
tiny-pixie chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is how i thought "and Jesus Brought Cassarole" should have ended. When I watch it at home on dvd i usually just end it right before the crows show up in the ending dream sequence and pretend! great job..u nailed it!
jfg207 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This sounds great! Keep going.

Dutch chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Very nicely written. Would have been a better ending for S1. Maybe S2 would have been completely different. Guess we will never know. All we have now is authors like you to give us a glimpse of what could have been. Hope you will continue to write more DA fics.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Needless to say that this would have been the right way to finish S1! Just the right mix of doubts and happiness.

Some favourite parts:

“This time it's different, the body lying next to her, still asleep, is someone she's grown so close to in the short amount of time that she's known him - a year seems like a long time when one thinks of all that they've been through and accomplished, but it seems short at the same time.”

“This is unfamiliar territory to her. She is somewhere in between happy and terrified and part of her still wants to run because she does not know how to handle it. After a year of denying to each other how they truly felt, this feels like too much, too soon.”

“Food. It's a consistency in their relationship, he's always making her dinner or offering her lunch, she's always stopping by with a grapefruit or a chicken or some other hard-to-find food item that he could probably find himself but she likes the idea of bringing him a present.”

So… does this fic prompt thing mean that you really write 100 stories? I definitely wouldn’t complain:-)
Maria656 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very sweet-the way it should have been.
Kyre chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very nice fic. (Oh, how I wish we had seen something like this rather than what we got in S2!) I hope you have more S1 stuff coming soon. :)
Dutch chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Its perfect. If only it happened that way and S2 was just a dream or nightmare.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Good fic. You got the characters right on.
angelstryst chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Very nicely done. You've placed the right emphasis on them being scared to face their demons, but scared to lose each other.

-It feels like...I don't know. Like we've moved too fast and too slow at the same time. Like we've been denying and pushing each other away for so long it seems stupid to keep doing that and keep pretending we don't care. But at the same time, I almost wanna go back to that. 'Cause at least then, as lonely as it was, I knew what I was doing - very good way of describing the confusion of feelings

-Then remembers what Tinga told her about how it felt, to connect with someone, to click with someone so fast. She thinks of what her big sister would tell her to do. - Great use of compairison. I loved that Tinga was able to start a family with someone she truely loved.

Really enjoyed this fic. The ending was just perfect.