Reviews for Wait and See
LiveFearlessly chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
so cute! brilliant! i loved it!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I have to agree, as wonderful as that would be to witness, I do feel like it's too soon. I actually feel like anytime before the final season is too soon, but that's just me.

I loved Booth's confession that it's only been her since the moment they met.

Amazing job.

Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
“I would have waited all my life to fall in love with you,”

fav line! love it love it love it!

Hidden Fairy
Habita chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
It was great! I LOVED your fic!

I specially like when Booth removes her necklace. I dont know, I could perfectly imagine the scene and it felt very sexy.

I also love the "scar moment". "While this wound of his is tangible, so many others are not, and she is seized with the desire to heal him". It was really beautiful!

It was a pleasure reading. Thanks for sharing! :-) And, please, forgive my mistakes. Im afraid I dont speak English very well U
jadedjaniejones chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
'She flies over the edge and crashes on the other side, there to catch him when he falls after her.' That has got to be the best ever description of an orgasm, ever! Really good writing and a good build up of tension. I also loved the part where she goes to the door and locks it - 'I've waited long enough'.

Had me tingly all over! I'd love to see some BB lovin' in the show, but I agree now is not the time. And when it does happen, you can be sure it will be very tame, although I hope for steamy!
Velaina chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Just the kind of story i love to read. Cause you're right, it is to early to break the tension on the show, so these stories are the perfect way to indulge all our Booth/Bones fantasies! I also love how you can write a sex scene that is really hot but still tasteful. I'm gonna go check out your other stories!
Erkith chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
seriously wish this happened on the show
Ronata chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
i definitely agree with you that its too soon for BB but if it ever happens like this then it will be great, thanks chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Freakin' awesome story! I loved it..fav part had to be..“When you were with Tessa, now Rebecca...I kept wondering if you ever would see me..." Yeah well, he apparently see's her a lot..hehe
jaed621 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! First of all I love it when they end up together, great sex scene (love those), her touching the scars while carressing his calf was wonderful, the last two lines were as well. I really like that you made Brennan the aggressor, it fit the mood well. It's too bad you made it a one shot because I read more of this, the chemistry was excellent. Good job, keep writing.

noturgurl chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
this was my favorite line...

" 'Bones, do you ever wonder…' he trails off, silently begging her to understand."

guh. if they had added just this to the show before angela and hodgins walked in i think it would have made the episode so many times better! but ur right, way too soon for b/b lovin'.

loved the story hun!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
THAT was...SO PERFECT! WHAT a WONDERFUL ending to that episode! DEFINITELY PERFECT...NO interruptions from Jack and Angela...just the two of them declaring feelings...SHARING emotions! Incredible sex! WOW! This ff one shot was just AWSOME! I think the two things that I liked the most were the fact that he tells her that he's seen her everytime he's slept with Tessa and then with Rebecca and that they didn't kiss right away...they were touching and caressing before she kissed him...I think it just made it so much more intimate! THIS was so BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! Yea, Okay...HOT too! I have to agree with much as I want to see our favorite couple together...I still think it's TOO soon on the show...BUT that's why we HAVE this wonderful site! LOL! YEEHAA! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK and these SUPER FF's coming!

~G :D
g8trgrrl chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Really good stuff! I thought this part...“I have seen you, Bones. Every time I slept with Tessa, I saw you. Today, with Rebecca, it took all of my strength to say the right name!” he looks away from her to calm himself. “God dammit Brennan, you have no idea how much I wish I didn’t see you,” ...was sort of similar to the Grey's Anatomy season finale with Derek and Meredith, but that's okay! That was an incredibly sexy scene and very applicable to this couple as well. I could be totally wrong too. I loved it though! Great job!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
this is my favorite line by far...“God dammit Brennan, you have no idea how much I wish I didn’t see you,”

This is really something I can see Booth saying. Very fluffy
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Thank you so much for writing this! It put an end to my frustration at the writers of the show for interrupting their obviously tension-filled moment. ;)

It was awesome! My favorite line was:

"She flies over the edge and crashes on the other side, there to catch him when he falls after her."

I thought it was excellently written. Great job!