Reviews for Fade To Black
cirana chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
gd fic
Mousewolf chapter 10 . 11/13/2006
Cliffhangers are evil. The work of Daleks and Torchwood 1. More, please!
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
*Scratches the back of her head* Well, it's not quite kicking her out on the dark side of some moon, but near enough...you know she's gonna kill you for this, mate.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
Oh, that is just an evil ending! Loved every part of it though! Sequel here I come!

Ade
Tai Greywing chapter 10 . 11/10/2006
Dude... you realise that is a really annoyingly ...grr place to leave the story at. That officially does not constitute a story ending. Got that?

So...how's things: Jack is... annoyed at being left behind without much of a full explanation (don't blame him) but he's got a nugget of hope with knowing that Rose is alive.

Violet ...has just gone into the Void with no guarentee of coming out the other side (much less the correct other side). However I have a suspicion that she'll be alright, seeing that she's supposed to be the link between the two universii.

Rose is...injured but at least she's made it into the TARDIS. She can patch herself up, right? Right? Not that she can go anywhere, but she is out of harm's way. Not so the Doctor. I assume he's still outside with a bunch of P.O'd Torchwood employees. And then there's the fact that they've still got Jackie. Yeah, so the situation could really do with some improving...

You have to be back soon in order to sort out this semi-tangled mess you've left behind, 'k? loving it and can't wait for the eventual conclusion to this massive epic. Thanks,

ice-connoisseur chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
EVIL CLIFFIE! Whens the next one due out? And surely we havent seen the last of our dear Jack? UPDATE! PLEASE!

Great chapter! UPDATE!

sarijw chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
I actually squeed when I saw this in my inbox. I can't wait for the next!
Riki chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
I love the Violet stories and can't wait for the next installment! The characterisations are spot on and the OC's are all excellent, well-fleshed out figures instead of plot devices. A joy to read...please continue soon! :)
Kesomon chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Your writing has really improved since the first bits of your storyline with Violet. This is a really good arc. Very suspenseful cliffhanger there.
Tai Greywing chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Well... good luck to Greg with his stalling, s'all I can say.

But Rose raises some very good points: do they really intend to kill the Doctor and her? Coz y'know...if they can't get hold of Violet they do happen to have their paws on the only actual Time Lord around - isn't he good enough on his own. But... then they wouldn't be able to traverse the Void. Tell me again what's wrong with just staying in the universe you were born in? Stupid greedy Torchwood.

But still, if they can't get Vi (and I think that she probably will eventually manage to make a hole in the Void - she's determined enough), they'll keep hold of what they _do_ have, right?

But... hang on, you said there was a whole other story after this. That means that maybe Vi (and Greg and Jack) won't succeed in crossing the Void in _this_ story but the next one. And c'mon, the Doctor is a master at improvising very effective escape plans, can't he get out of this one? Heh, more soon?

ice-connoisseur chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Dun dun DUN! Evil cliffie! How many chapters left now? Do Jack/Violet/Greg make it through? Or do we end up with Docotr and Rose stuck on one side and Violet on the other, Tardislkess?

UPDATE!

timano chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
A highly enjoyable romp! Delightful!

I love the fleshing out of Violet's character-and interactions with Greg, and Jack especially! Clever line at the end, about peanut butter and ham sandwiches. (My sister used to devour ham and jelly sandwiches-shudder-but to each his or her own, I guess.)

10 out of 10 stars
Martin Hooper1 chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
Great story so far...
ice-connoisseur chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Just to check...there is one more after this one, right?

And so they draw ever closer to being together again...why do I have the strange feeling that something's going to slip through and muck it all up at the last moment?

Yey for Jack, who's still clueless!

UPODATE!

Tai Greywing chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
So Violet's trying to (and will probably succeed in) punching a hole through the Void without having a TARDIS to help her. Well, she did learn from the master of bodge-jobs.

Yar, torture for no apparent reason other then to show that they mean business... sounds like the Torchwood we all know and hate. Presumably the whole Doctor-Rose-Jack reunion is coming up in a few chapters time - now that I would really like to see your take on.

Still loving this so keep going please,